C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E

MINJU'S POV

"Manager-nim, I want to cover a song." I said when he answer the call.

"Okay then, when are you going to do that?" He asks in the other line.

"Will we do anything after the photoshoot?  Because if we don't have another schedule after the photoshoot, I'll cover the song." I answer.

"No appointment after the photoshoot." He replied.

"Talk to him if you have time, who is that?  Jeonghan's male friend?" He asks.

"All right, I'll talk to Jihoon later." I answered.

We said goodbye to each other because I'm going to Jihoon-oppa, I didn't call him oppa earlier because I'm in a hurry too. When I saw Jihoon-oppa I immediately approached him, but I didn't go any further because I saw he was talking to a woman. Is he the one Jeonghan is referring to that Jihoon-oppa is talking to? This afternoon I'll talk to Jihoon-oppa to talk about his change of beat, I'll just go to our room and sit in my chair.

"Minju, here you are!" Wonwoo-oppa shouted.

"You just saw me, you shouted." I said to him.  "By the way, is Jihoon-oppa here?" I ask them.

"Are you looking for Jihoon? He's not here, maybe he's in the music room again." Soonyoung answered.

I nodded and thanked them, letting them know that I was going to Jihoon-oppa's music room. I don't know if he's with someone now, there's no need to change the beat urgently. He also needed time to do that, and I knew he needed a long time. When I got to the music room I first peeked to see if Jihoon-oppa was inside, and when I saw him, he was there I immediately smiled. But I lost my smile when I saw someone with him, they needed privacy. I was about to leave when I saw Jihoon-oppa kissing the girl that I saw earlier, are they dating? 

I went back to the dance studio, I had to slip through. Is it necessary or not?

"Did you see him there Minju?" Soonyoung-oppa ask me.

"I did not see him there." I answered.

"He might have left, Minju." Jun-oppa said.

"Maybe, okay then, maybe tomorrow Jihoon-oppa will have time, I'll just talk to him tomorrow." I said.

I said goodbye to them and left the dance studio, I went rooftop to rest. The air around me is fresh, and it's okay for me to chill. Our professor sent us home early, but I still don't want to go home because I still want to hang out here at school. Maybe Jeonghan is here too, he'll just call me. I looked at what time it was, and when I saw that it was 5 o'clock I still hadn't received a call from Jeonghan. I got off the rooftop and went to the dance studio, when I saw no one was there I just left the school. Jeonghan looks busy now, I have no choice but to commute.

I was about to hail a taxi, but a car stopped in front of me. A black car was in front of me, but I didn't know who was inside.When the car window came down I saw Jeonghan inside, why didn't this silly boy call me? I got in his car and fastened my seatbelt, I glared at him because he didn't call me.

"Why you didn't call me?" I ask him.

"I'll just get here to school, because of the traffic." He answered.

"I thought you were here, then you just didn't call me because it's a 'surprise!' like that." I said.

"Why would I do that?" He asks.

"Because you like surprises, you did this to me before." I answered.

He was made to laugh foolishly, he was really crazy and he still remembers that.