C H A P T E R T H I R T Y T H R E E

MINJU'S POV

"Come on Minju, we're leaving." Mingyu says.

"Yes, coming." I said.

I left the house, Mingyu was waiting for me here in his car so I just got in. We haven't arrived at school yet because of traffic again, when will this traffic end?

"It's already too hot, there's still traffic." I said.

"I'll turn on the Aircon." He said.

I lost my sweat when Mingyu turned on the car's aircon, while we waited for the others' car to move Mingyu was also moving. When we got out of traffic and got to school, I immediately got out of the car because I might be late for class.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that there was no teacher in our classroom, so I immediately sat down in my chair.  I took my cellphone out of my bag and looked at what was on Instagram, I saw Jisoo's post about our photoshoot on Saturday morning.

I saw the positive comments of people on her, many saying that she was beautiful. But why do some people really lower the confidence of their neighbors, they should just let it go.

I put my cellphone back in my bag because our professor had arrived, we greeted him with good morning. Our professor had already started a new lecture on our subject, our professor had taken quite a long time so when the bell rang he came out.

I also left our classroom, I plan to go to our club.  Maybe Jisoo went in there and alone, I need to accompany her too. When I got to the club I saw it was open so I went in, I saw Jisoo and Chaeyoung together.

"Oh Minju, good morning." She greeted.

"G-good morning, Minju." Chaeyoung greeted at me stuttering.

"Sorry If I sneak in, I'll leave now." She said.

"No, it's okay, I know you are accompanying Jisoo and making her feel better." I said with a smile.

She nodded and smiled at me, I entered the club and sat at my desk. We had our own desks and each desk had our name, so I took out my notebooks to see if my notes were complete. Chaeyoung and Jisoo left earlier, so I was left alone here.

When the bell rang I put the notebooks back in my bag, I left the club and locked the door. I went to our classroom, fortunately I was able to catch up so I entered. When our teacher arrived I was already sitting in my chair, so it was a good thing I wasn’t late for class.

"Minju, Jeonghan will take you home. All the students are being sent home, and on Monday it will be busy." Mingyu said.

"How about you? I can't go home with you anymore because you're too busy, are you that busy when you're a model?" I asks.

"There's just something important to take care of so I'm too busy." He answered.

"Okay if you says so." I response.

"It's still too early to go home, we'll date first." Jeonghan says.

I smiled and turned to him, I plan to go to the amusement park now, I can't go there anymore because I'm so busy.

"Oh okay then, just be careful." Mingyu said.

We left the dance studio, we left school together and got in the car. I won't lose the smile on my lips because Jeonghan and I are going on a date, just once so I'll make the most of this day.

"Where do you want to go?" Jeonghan asks me.

"At the amusement park, I haven't been there in a long time." I answered.