C H A P T E R F O R T Y E I G H T

MINJU'S POV

"Boy will be our son." He said.

"Don't even take the lead, Jeonghan." I snorted him.

"Jeonghan and Minju, I’m happy to tell you that your child’s gender is Boy!" Naomi announced.

Jeonghan screamed with joy because of what he found out, when our check up was over we left the hospital.

"Our eldest is a boy, we should have a youngest and a girl this time." He said.

"There, you can request if you want . You're the one who can give birth Jeonghan, let's see if it doesn't hurt." I said.

"How do you know it hurts? You haven't given birth yet." He said.

"I watch videos, and even when I’m just watching I can feel how painful it is to labor and give birth." I replied.

"But I'm nervous when you're about to give birth." he said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I mean, I can’t imagine that I wasn’t by your side while you were giving birth." He answered.

I turned to him, as he was driving I could see the concern on his face.

"Don't worry, I can handle it Jeonghan." I said.

"But..." he couldn't continue what he was going to say because I cut him off.

"All you have to do is wait for me, and your child." I replied.

When we got to my condo building I got out of the car, Jeonghan and I entered the building together. We also entered the elevator, he was the one dialing the number so I didn't bother anymore. When we got to the 9th floor we got out of the elevator, we headed to the condo where we live. Jeonghan also opened it so all I could do was go in, Jeonghan said that the house he was building was about to be finished so I was excited.

"We are going to buy clothes for our son." I said.

"We will buy tomorrow, you will rest first today." He said.

I nodded at what he said, I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I didn't do anything but lie down on the couch, because Jeonghan is cooking now.

"Minju?" He called me.

"What is it?" I asked and approached him.

"Taste it, tell me how delicious it is." He said.

I tasted the dish he was cooking, I was surprised at the taste, because it was so delicious.

"Very delicious!" I said. "I'm so hungry, is it almost over?" I ask him.

"Yes, it’s almost over so you already know what you’re going to do." He said.

I nodded, preparing a plate, utensils, and glasses on the table. I sat on the chair and waited for Jeonghan to finish, I applauded when he put down the bowl. I couldn't wait so I ate first, I still had some rice and a dish on my plate. When I was full I immediately drank some water, I looked at Jeonghan who had just finished.

"You really liked what I cooked, I will cook more to make your food delicious." He said.

I nodded, Jeonghan helped me put away the plates and put them in the sink. As usual, Jeonghan washes the dishes again. I went to the bedroom because I wanted to sleep, so I just left the door open because Jeonghan might enter.

JEONGHAN'S POV

When I finished washing the dishes I went to the bedroom, I closed the door when I could enter. I lay down next to Minju, staring at her face sleeping peacefully. I approached her baby bump and kissed it, I can't wait for our child to come out of Minju's womb.What would I feel first, what would it feel like when you touched your child.

I held Minju's hand, I hugged her. It's forbidden to hug her tightly because she's pregnant, I fell asleep as I hugged her and held her hand.

I'm the luckiest man, because I met Minju.

MINJU'S POV

"Jeonghan, does that matter to him?" I ask him.

We are already buying Han-im's clothes, yes Han-im is what we will name our future child.

"Yes, that's his thing, that's why I told you we'll buy a lot of clothes and shoes for our son." He said.

I had already put in the cart the shoes I had taken, while still looking at another dress I was told I put the shoes I took in the cart, while looking at other clothes I told Jeonghan that this is what we will buy first. After all, we bought a lot of clothes, shoes, and other things for the child to use. We also bought something for me, we went to the counter and Jeonghan said he would pay.

"Isn't that Jeonghan? Oh! His girlfriend!" I heard whispers from those lined up in the back.

I glanced at them first and saw two fellow students, I turned my attention back to Jeonghan who was in front of me.

"They buy children's clothes, they look cute."

"Indeed, and they really matter to each other, look oh they're going to have a child."

I smiled at the whisper of the two, I approached Jeonghan and whispered something.

"There are two students whispering, I guess they are our fans." I said.

He turned to me, the two of us turned our backs and when we turned to the two students they smiled, obviously flattered.

"Fan, after all, they were the only two who noticed us." He said.

I nodded, when Jeonghan finished paying and we left the counter. We just waited for the end of the two students, Jeonghan said he would give the two lunch.

"Oh, there they are." He said.

I saw them approaching us, they were about to leave when I pulled them both.

"Hey guys." I said.

I saw the shock on their faces, we just smiled at them both.

"We're waiting for you two, let us treat you some lunch." Jeonghan says.

They were even more surprised so Jeonghan and I both laughed softly, and thankfully they agreed to Jeonghan's offer. We went to a fast food store that was in the mall, there we ate and the two students laughed because of my ordering a few times.

"Is it really like that when pregnant?"

"It's really like that, when you eat, your baby also eats inside." I answered.

They both nodded, when we were done Jeonghan paid for us. The two students said goodbye and we left the mall, we immediately got in the car and when we got in, Jeonghan pulled over his car.

"Jeonghan I'll go to sleep first." I said.

"Okay, you need to rest, we're still early here." He said.

I nodded so I took a nap first, it was obvious in my eyes that it wants to close.