C H A P T E R T H R E E

MINJU'S POV

"How was the workshop?  Do you enjoy it?" Eomma opened up to me when I entered the house.

"Do I seem to enjoy Eomma?" I ask her in a sarcastic tone.

"Kim Minju!" Mom shouted.

"Eomma, stop it. Let her rest, she's tired today." oppa said.

"Why is she sarcastic when she is tired? Is that what you learned Minju?" mom ask me in annoyance.

I just ignored her question and went straight to the bedroom, when will I be able to get away from this house? I heard a knock on the door so I slowly got up and approached, when I opened it and I saw Oppa carrying a tray of food. I let him into my room and laid the tray on the bed, I thanked him.  I thought he was leaving my room but he just sat on the bed.

"I know how Eomma treats you but not like that, Minju." oppa said.

"I can't control myself oppa, besides she forces me to do what I don't want. She doesn't like what I like, it's like I'm not her child." I replied.

I heard him sigh.

"I hope Appa is still here, so that he can protect you from Eomma." oppa said.

"That's really what I'm asking oppa, that Appa would be here." I replied.

Mingyu-oppa is just like Appa, because he defends me to Eomma. Oppa waited for me to finish eating so that she would take it to the kitchen, I love my mom but sometimes it's too much. When Oppa came out of my room, I immediately went to my study table, I checked all my schedule these weekdays. I just sighed at my busy schedule, there is volleyball training this Monday. Quiz on Tuesday and the rest, all activities.

I went back to my bed and lay down, I still don't want to sleep because I'm still looking forward to my class.  I took a Japanese class so that I could learn something, I wanted to go to Japan to work there.  If I am not accepted to the workshop. But a few hours ago I had not received a notification so I texted my teacher, after a few seconds the message I received could not be continued.  So I decided to just go to sleep.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Did you enjoy the workshop?" Mom ask while we were eating.

"I didn't enjoy it, and I had no intention of enjoying it." I answered.

"Jeonghan, it suits you to be an actor.  If I only had a chance when I was young, I would be an actress so that it wouldn't be difficult for you to audition." mom says.

"But Mom, I don't want to be an actor. I wanted to sing, I wanted to be a singer." I replied.

"Just," she sighed. "Just do it for me son." She continued.

I didn't respond and just ate, when I finished I went to my room. The workshop is okay but tiring, it's even better at school than at the workshop.  But it's a pity I didn't get Minju's number. I was just surprised when my cellphone rang, I picked it up on the bedside table and looked at who was calling. When I saw only Cheol, I answered it immediately.

"What's that Cheol, why did you get called?" I ask him.

"How was the workshop?" He ask.

"I didn’t like it and even more I didn’t enjoy it." I answered.

"You should really tell your mom that you really don't like what she's asking you to do." he said.

"I told her but she didn't want to listen to me." I replied.

"If you become an actor you don't have time for us, I know Y/n will be sad." He says.

[In my recent story, Rock With You. I can't decide what's the reader's name that I'll put, but it came to my mind that I'll Y/n so mwehehehe *peace*]

"I knew she was going to be sad, have you told her yet?" I ask in a worried tone.

If she found out I knew it would be grumpy, like she's been my sister since Cheol left and moved to another house, and town. I was next to her and even though it was hard I still did everything.

"You're the one to tell, it might get upset when I tell her. She should hear that from you." Cheol answered.

I sighed, hoping she wouldn't get angry.  Cheol and I said goodbye and hang up the call, it was a tough day.  I should be at church today but went to the workshop, Sunday today but I'm at the workshop. When I finished taking a half bath, I immediately went to my bed and fell asleep.  It's early for school tomorrow.

MINJU'S POV

"Minju, let's go to school. We will be late." Mingyu oppa said.

"Ne oppa, but let me sleep inside the car while you're driving.". I said and he nodded as a response.

Eomma is no longer here because she went to work early, that's better than reminding me about the workshop.

"So let's go?" Oppa ask and I nodded.

We left the house and Oppa didn't lock the door, I went straight to her car and immediately fell asleep.  He'll just wake me up when we're at school.

[At school]

"Minju, wake up, we're here at school." oppa said and I woke up.

I got out of the car and headed to the back and took my bag to the compartment, when I got my bag I forgot to ask Oppa for money so I went back to the car.

"Oppa, do you have money?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm thankful you remember." He said and gave me money at the same time.

I thanked him and entered the school, I immediately went to my room. I don't want to see those who bully me, they just have a small problem with me. And that's because of Mingyu oppa, he's famous because he's handsome. Even if I say he is my brother, they will not believe me. Besides, I have no intention of telling Oppa, I don't want to add to him problem. He already has a lot of problems and then I'll add more? When I got to my room I immediately went to my chair in the back, in this classroom. I'm not welcome, it's like I'm different from them.  But it's okay, I prefer my life to be quiet and undisturbed.

When it was recess time, I immediately left the room and quickly went to the cafeteria to buy food, I would only buy burgers. When I bought it, I immediately ran to the garden, it was quieter there so it was okay. While eating it was like I saw Jeonghan, I mean Jeonghan-oppa.  It's very rude if I'm not polite, but I'm not used to it and I'm more comfortable without an oppa. I was surprised when I saw he was coming here, was he alone or maybe he was with someone? I'll hide in case but it's too late, because he's already in the garden.

"Oh Minju? You're here." he said.

I turned to him and waved, too awkward so I sat down on the bench again.

"Are you hanging out here?" he ask.

"Yes, I hang out here, it's very quiet here." I answered.

"But I don't see you here once, where else are you hanging out?" he ask me again.

"On the rooftop when no one is there, someone hangs out there.  But I only attended there once." I answered and he nodded as a response.

He sat next to me so I gave him the burger I bought, I bought four more so I can give it to him. He turned to me and accepted the burger.

"Thank you, Minju." he said.

I noticed someone enter so I turned around, I saw Yu-ri and her companions again.

"After Mingyu, you'll flirt with Jeonghan again?  You're really very flirty aren't you?" she ask.

I just ate my burger and didn't scold her anymore, she's too narrow -minded and whatever you answer she won't believe you.

"Hey answer me you little bi—." she didn't continue what she's saying when Jeonghan stands up and interrupt her.

"Excuse me, but Minju is my friend." he said. "And Mingyu is his brother, are we clear now?" he said.

Yu-ri couldn't speak anymore so she left the garden with her minions, I turned to Jeonghan.  He was immediately sitting next to me.

"Thank you, Jeonghan." i said.

"You're welcome." he replied.