C H A P T E R T H I R T Y N I N E

MINJU'S POV

Our shooting ended just a few days ago, I’m happy because I’m going to focus my attention on studying. Our director said that they will air it on TV next week, I am nervous because I know some people will be angry because I became Jeonghan's leading lady. I won't stop them from reacting, but they can't say hurtful words and negative comments to me.

While in the classroom, I heard their gossip again about the series that will be released next week, it was so loud that I could hear it.

"I'm already excited, next week to be aired on TV."

"I hope I can see a scene with Eun-bi and Jeonghan."

"I bet, you'll also like Jeonghan's new leading lady."

"And if I don't like it, give me some money."

They couldn't continue because our teacher came in, I really didn't like what they were gossiping about. The class ended quickly because we were only given the projects to do, it will be busy again next week. I can post the photos I took when we were shooting, and we're done. I left our classroom and went to the music room, I just sang my cover that had not been released.

"I was down my dreams were wearing thin

When you're lost where do you begin

My heart always seemed to drift from day to day

Looking for the love that never came my way

Then you smiled and i reached out to you

I could tell you were lonely too

One look then it all began for you and me

The moment that we touched i knew that there would be

Two less lonely people in the world

And it's gonna be fine

Out of all the people in the world

I just can't believe you're mine

In my life where everything was wrong

Something finally went right

Now there's two less lonely people

In the world tonight."

I stopped singing when our bell rang, I left the music room and went to our classroom. Fortunately, there was no teacher yet so I entered, when I sat down the teacher entered. It didn't take long for the teacher to leave, our school year was coming to an end. One by one, our teachers came in just to give the projects to be done. When lunch break came I went to the dance studio and saw them sitting on the floor, Seungkwan smiled when he saw me enter.

"Noona!" He shouted and approached me.

He hugged me tightly, he let go of the hug and guided me to sit next to them.

"Before, were you excited to see the outcome of your series?" Seungkwan asks.

"I'm not excited, because until now I can still hear Eun-bi and Jeonghan." I answered.

"Noona is jealous." Jung Chan says.

"Who wouldn't be jealous, they can't move on, and it's been a long time." Vernon says.

We looked at the dance studio door and we saw Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua. They ran because they were out of breath and sweating.

"What happened? Is someone after you?" I asked them.

"Nothing, we just want to run." Seungcheol answered.

"I was the first to come here to the dance studio." Jeonghan says.

"I was the first to come here!" Joshua shouted.

"Why do you have to shout?!" Seokmin ask while shouting.

"It's not like that to talk to someone older than you, what are you?" Seungcheol says.

"Oh mianhae." Seokmin says then sits on the floor.

They were still arguing over who came first, but I saw that the three of them arrived here at the dance studio at the same time. I watch them laugh, and sometimes I get laughed at. When I laugh, they stop because I laugh too hard, so sometimes I just stop. When we saw that it was getting dark outside so we got up, I left the dance studio first because Mingyu said we would go home together. I left the school and went to his car, I got in and I just waited for him. I just decided to take a nap, to find out if he was already in the car.

"Minju, wake up. We have reached home." Mingyu woke me up.

I immediately opened my eyes and looked around, we had reached the house. I got out of the car and saw Mom sitting on the couch there in the living room, she had already told us to eat because she was done. We followed what he said, Mingyu and I ate so when we finished I washed the dishes. After that I will rest, because I am too tired now.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"Manager, you've been called, what do you say?" I asked him when I answered his call.

"Eun-bi is planning to ruin Minju, I heard she was talking to someone." He said.

The smile on my lips suddenly disappeared, is this what I'm saying. Eun-bi is really planning something, and Minju is really her target.

"What did you hear? Did you see who she was talking to?" I asks.

"They were talking on the phone, after all, all I heard was that she would continue the plan." He answered.

I'm nervous about what will happen, I don't know how to tell Minju and I'm worried too. I went to Eun-bi's condo, I knocked on her door loudly. After a few knocks on the door he opened it, he smiled when he saw me and I was just shocked when he hugged me.

"Ah, I miss you Jeonghan. Why do you take so long." She said.

I pushed her to get out of the hug, I didn't like that.

"What are you planning on doing with Minju?" I ask her.

"Huh? I'm not planning anything on Minju." He answered.

"Liar!" I shouted.

I saw her smirk, I scoffed I really can't believe she had bad intentions with Minju. What is Minju's fault with her, and why doesn't she just let Minju go to live peacefully.

"What did Minju do to you to ruin her life?" I asked her.

"Hmm, what could Minju have done to me?" She ask herself, and she's pretending that she's thinking.

"Ah, I know now." She said.

"To snatch you from me, Jeonghan. That's what Minju did wrong to me." She answered my question.

"You weren't the first Eun-bi, and how can you say that things?" I asks her.

"Don't you really love me Jeonghan? I'm here? I was your first leading lady." she answered.

"You're just a leading lady, and can you not be desperate. We love each other, and you can do nothing there." I said.

She scoffed, she glared at me and didn't lose the smirk on her lips.

"Let's just see if Minju can handle the rumors, remember this I'll tell you Jeonghan." She said.

"You will be mine too, remember that." She said then closed her door.

I was shocked, I was confused now and didn't know what to do. I really need to protect Minju, I don’t want to break her.