C H A P T E R F O U R

MINJU'S POV

"Oppa, how do you know if you like her? Or him?" I ask at Mingyu-oppa.

He looked at me.

"Why, do you already like someone?" he ask.

I couldn’t speak right away, because I didn’t know if I liked Jeonghan or not.

"Just answer my question." I answered.

"Hmm, if you want to see him or her, everyday." he finally answered my question.

Is it like that?

"Who do you like?" he ask. "Don't tell me you like Jeonghan?" he added.

I was surprised by his question, I don't like Jeonghan. But is it true? Aiisshh I don't know!

"Ahh meolla!" I shouted. "My friend just asked, why is it wrong to ask?" I ask him.

"Admit who you like, I won't tell anyone." he said.

"I don't like anything anymore, why are you forcing me?" I ask her.

"Hmm go ahead, and when I find out that you like someone, I'll repeat to you what you said a while ago." Mingyu oppa said.

I was speechless by what he said, I didn't know who I wanted. And I also don't know how I feel about Jeonghan, I don't know but I feel comfortable when I'm with him. When Oppa finished cooking, I prepared the plate, Eomma hadn't come home yet so we would eat first. When I finished eating I immediately went to the living room, I even heard oppa shout.

"You will wash the dishes!" He shouted.

"Ne oppa!" I shouted back.

When he finished eating I immediately put the dishes away and put them in the sink, and I started washing the dishes. While washing the dishes I remembered what Jeonghan said to Yu-ri, why did he defend me and it's not necessary because their brains are narrow. When I finished washing the dishes I immediately went to my room, I did my homework before taking a half bath.

I looked at all the awards glued to the wall.  Eomma doesn't know that I receive certificates, Mingyu oppa always gets her attention. I also have no intention of telling Eomma about it, as if she doesn't even know me. Besides, I feel like she didn't love me, After I finished my homework I took a half bath, then I immediately went to bed. I can't sleep right away because of my thoughts, how can I deal with this now especially since Eomma is forcing me to be an actress. Having a lots of thoughts doze me to sleep.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"So, do you like someone right now?" Cheol ask me.

"I don't know." I said.

"But how do you feel while you’re with her?" he ask me again.

"My heart becomes happy, I don't know I'm confused. Is it really like that when you're inlove?" I said.

"Yes, because your heart will be happy and it became alive when you're with the love of your life." he said.

I just looked around, I was even able to leave the house at this time. Besides, I didn't tell Eomma and Appa that I was leaving tonight, Cheol and I were just sitting on the bench. There was nothing to do but look around, earlier we just talked about Eomma forcing me to be an actor. But it just ended up with Minju, I'm happy to hear from him that he takes care of Y/n. I know Y/n is happy that he was with Cheol, and that his wish has been fulfilled, both of them.

"Jeong, just tell me you're in love, I'll help you." He said.

I just nodded at what he said, I thought we were going home because it was so dark. It's still early tomorrow for school, and there's another quiz tomorrow.

MINJU'S POV

"Minju, wake up, take a bath because the food is ready." Mingyu oppa woke me up.

I opened my eyes and as soon as I sat up in bed, I saw Oppa roll her eyes at the wall. I know he's looking at all the certificates on the wall, he's the only one who saw it and I don't want to show it to Eomma anymore.

"I'm proud of you, dongsaeng." he said.

I smiled softly, he's the who supports me everytime and I'm thankful because he's my brother. I’ve never really heard anything from Eomma, but I’m thankful that Oppa is here, always by my side. When I finished taking a bath, I immediately went out of my room and went downstairs, went to the kitchen immediately because I was very hungry.

"Oppa, don't you already have your own dorm?  How much is the monthly pay?" I ask.

"Why?  Are you already planning to have a dorm?" he ask.

"Kinda." I answered.

"When you go to college, I will let you." he said.

I'm shocked, I can't! I want to get away from it!

"But I'm a grown oppa! I can do it myself!" I said.

"No, I will not let you, you're still my little sister." he replied.

"Then let me live to your dorm." I said.

He choked on what I said and looked at me.

"But what about Eomma? I stay there every weekends." he said.

"What am I going to do?  I want to get away from here oppa." I said.

"Eomma will get even angrier with you when you go away." he replied.

I didn't speak anymore and finished the food, when we were done we left the house and went to Oppa's car. When we got to school I immediately went to the classroom, even though Jeonghan told them yesterday I knew they wouldn't stop me.

[Recess time]

When the bell rang for recess time, I immediately left the classroom, and immediately went to the cafeteria to buy four burgers. After I bought I went to the garden, if Jeonghan doesn't hang out here it's okay. To prevent Yu-ri and his two minions from rushing, I ate the first burger right away, I was the only one so it was very quiet here. It's okay if a place is too quiet because you can think better, than if you make too much noise you'll lose your mind.

I thought Jeonghan would never come here again but when I saw him approaching the garden, my heartbeat suddenly quickened.  I feel like I'm getting excited as he approaches, when does your heartbeat speed up, you like someone?

"Hi Minju." he greeted.

"O- oh hello Jeonghan." I stuttered.

"Gwaenchana?" he ask.

"Ne, naneun gwaenchana." I answered.

He sat next to me so I took a burger and handed it to him.

"Oh, gomawo." he said.

I nodded as a response, None of us said a word, we just ate quietly.  It's okay to be quiet around, does he want a quiet place?

"Uhm Minju.." he called me so I turned to him.

"Ne oppa?" I ask.

I saw his cheeks blush.

"I l- like you.." he confess.