C H A P T E R S I X

MINJU'S POV

"Oppa?" I called oppa.

He was in the kitchen and I was in the living room, watching TV. I also can't do anything so I just watch TV, besides Oppa doesn't want to teach me how to cook so I have no choice. I could smell the aroma coming from the kitchen, it made me hungry because of that smell. I went to the kitchen and approached Oppa to see what he was cooking.

"Steak!" I shouted.

"Go back there in the living room, I'll call you when I'm done here." he said.

I just nodded and went back to the living room, as he said. While watching a drama, I wonder if I’ll get to know them when I become an actor. I’m also confused as to whether I want to be an actor, or not. When I saw Lee Jung-Suk on TV so I screamed.

"Waaaah!! You're so handsome, Jung-Suk oppa!" I shouted.

"Tsk, I'm even more handsome than him!" Oppa shouted.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" I shouted back.

Soon Oppa called me for dinner, so I went to the kitchen. I prepared the plates and laid them on the table, including the utensils. We were eating quietly so I was surprised when suddenly the door bell rang, I noticed that Eomma didn't come home. I went to the door and opened it, when I saw Eomma I let her in and told her to eat.

"How's school, Mingyu." she said to oppa.

How about me?  You won't ask me Eomma?

"It was great, but there are so many activities to do that it is very tiring." oppa answered.

I just ate and finished the food, I was about to go to my room when she suddenly talked to me about the workshop.

"You're going to the workshop this weekend, that's important." she said.

I just ignored it and went to my room, with as much as I can tell you. Workshop really, I'm also tired but I just don't show it to her. Sometimes I get jealous of Mingyu-oppa, because he's the only one Eomma cares about. But I'm also thankful because even though Eomma only cares about him, Mingyu-oppa still takes care of me.

I hope you don't just leave, Appa. It was as if someone was going to defend me.

"I miss you, Appa." I said and cried.

I didn't make any noise while I was crying, they couldn't hear me crying. Especially Eomma, she will say again that I am too dramatic. I'm also tired, I've been wishing for a long time at least once, that she would love me like the love she gives to Mingyu oppa. I didn't take a half bath because I wanted to go to sleep, it's also early tomorrow and I don't want to wake up with Oppa. I'm leaving here early.

"Good night, Appa." I said then doze off to sleep.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"How can I tell him, she doesn't seem to believe me Cheol."  I said to him.

"When you notice that she doesn't get too close to you, it means he wants you.  Or she gets distracted when you are close to her." he replied.

"Can I notice that on Minju? How?" I ask.

"One day, you will notice that in Minju." he asnwered.

I just focused on the computer, Cheol and I were just playing. I invited him to come to our house, and it was good and they welcome Cheol in our house. I just sighed because I lost the game, I was distracted.  Does Minju notice that?

"You lose, which means you have to treat me tomorrow." Cheol said.

"But! I promised Minju yesterday that I'll treat her tomorrow!" I said.

"That's our bet in the game, when you lose your treat." He said.

"Arasseo! I'll treat you tomorrow," I said. "And don't tell Minju that I really like her." I added.

He just nodded as a response, Cheol had already left our house to go home, it was already too late so he had to go home too. I turned off the computers we used, I forgot about it earlier. When it was over, I took a half bath and went to bed, tomorrow is another day.

MINJU'S POV

Today is another day, I woke up early and took a shower early, because I just didn't want Oppa to be too busy waking me up. I went out of my room first and went downstairs, I went to the kitchen and got an apple. This is what to eat first because nothing has been cooked yet, I was just surprised when the glass rang so I turned around and saw Eomma.

"Good morning, Eomma" I greeted.

But he didn't even look at me or smile at me, so I just ate. What's my fault why he doesn't love me like Oppa?

"Nothing good in the morning, Minju. You get used to not having a good morning because we are growing up." And I nodded.

I can’t believe what Eomma said, my mornings get better because I’m with Oppa. He only makes me happy when my morning is sad. Eomma left the house and I was left alone in the kitchen, crying. I shouldn't cry because Mingyu oppa might see me, when he sees me crying he'll worry. I wiped the tears dripping down my cheeks, I didn't have a good morning because of Eomma's treatment of me. What am I to her?

"Minju-ah?" oppa called me.

"N-ne?" I stuttered.

Why did I stuttered?

"You're just here in the living room, you woke up early?" he ask.

"Yes, I woke up early." I answered.

"Hmm okay, I'm going to cook our breakfast." he said and I just nodded.

I just stayed here in the living room because I knew my eyes were still red, Oppa would notice that and ask a lot of questions. When she had finished cooking breakfast he called me, I prepared the plates and laid them on the table.  As usual, we quietly ate breakfast.

"Did you catch Eomma leaving earlier?" He ask.

"Yes, why?" I answered.

"Nothing, hurry up, we're leaving after we eat." he said and I just nodded.

I hurried to finish what I had eaten, when I had finished I put my plate in the sink and washed my hands. When Oppa finished, she washed her hands, and when she finished, we went out of the house together. I got in his car first, he immediately followed and he immediately started the car.

"You can sleep if you want." he offered.

"I'm okay, Oppa." i replied.

"But your eyes obviously want to close." he said.

I sighed, obviously I still wanted to sleep.

"Okay then, I'm going to sleep." I said and he smile at me.

[At school - recess time]

I'm here in the garden again, I can't wait for Jeonghan to say that he will set me free. So I bought another burger, but I bought only three pieces. Only three pieces because Jeonghan might be true to what he said yesterday, but he didn't come here to the garden so I lost hope. I was about to leave when I saw Jeonghan coming here, when he got here in the garden he was panting.

"W- what is it?" I ask him.

"This is the cheesecake and cupcake I bought for you, sorry if I'm late." he said.

He handed me the cheesecake and the cupcake, I accepted it and hid it behind.

"Thank you, Jeonghan." I said.

He nodded and stood up straight, still panting.

"Let's date after the workshop." he said.

W- what did he say?