C H A P T E R E I G H T

MINJU'S POV

"Hmm, why are you asking for Jeonghan’s Instagram last night?" he ask.

"Why?  Is it wrong that I asked for his Instagram?" I answered.

"I smell something's fishy." he said.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat, Oppa just really wanted to tease me so he asked me. But Jeonghan's confidence was also weird last night because he asked if I liked him, it's also weird. When we finished eating we went out of the house, it seems like every day we do this every time we go to school. Oppa and I separated when we got to school, I saw Jeonghan near the court so I hurried to my room. I don't want him to see me this morning, it must be later.

[Recess time]

I stayed here in the garden and didn't buy food, because Jeonghan also said that he'll treat me every day. And speaking of Jeonghan, he's already in the garden. Carrying an expensive drink?!

"Are you serious Jeonghan? What you bought is too expensive." I said to him.

"It's okay, and at least we can enjoy it." he replied.

I just sighed, how can I make up for Jeonghan? It's too much today because he bought it so expensive, we ate peacefully. No disturbance, no noise and most of all no Yu-ri.

"About what happened last night, you should just follow me." he said, starting a conversation.

"I just wanted to look at your photos first, but I pressed the heart button so that's what happened." I replied.

We had already finished the drinks and the food, he also bought some fries so I quickly took them and ate them. There were two fries, one for me and one for him. The bell hasn't rang yet so I'll ask Jeonghan something.

"Jeonghan." I called him.

"Ne?"

"Do you know Jeon Jungkook?" I ask.

"Jeon Jungkook? Sounds familiar." he answered.

"Why? Have you met yet?" he added.

"Yes, we met in the music room, because I sang." I said.

"Who's in the music room? You or him?" he ask.

"Me, I'm the one in the music room." I answered.

"You know how to sing?" he ask again so I nodded as a response.

He didn't speak anymore and when the bell rang, I immediately went to my room when I was able to leave the garden. I wonder why he was so quiet when I said I could sing, why is that?

[Lunch break]

I stayed on the rooftop because it was lunch, I heard someone talking so I didn't make any noise. I know Jeonghan doesn't know I'm on the rooftop so it's okay, I also know he's busy with his friends. While eating, I read a book, because I need a quiz later. The English teacher who announced because our teachers are in the faculty, when my cellphone rang I immediately looked at it. When I saw Jeonghan's message, I immediately looked at it and read it, I was surprised by what I read.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Where are you now?  I'll treat you some lunch.

minju.kim:
I was on the rooftop, eating lunch.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
You're eating lunch, I thought I'll treat you today.

minju.kim:
You can treat me now, just kidding. Your money is yours, only on Saturday.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Of course, on Saturday we have a walk after the workshop.

I was about to reply when the bell rang, so I quickly put the tupperware and cellphone in my bag and went down to the rooftop and went to the classroom. I will reply to Jeonghan later when the class is over.

JEONGHAN'S POV

"She knows Jungkook." I said.

"Everyone here knows Jungkook, especially their group." Cheol replied.

"Aren't they friends with Mingyu?" I ask and Cheol nodded.

I also nodded, I've been waiting for Minju's reply but still nothing. What happened there? It's still recess time now but there's still no reply? Where did she end up again?

"Oh, why do you seem so worried there?  What happened?" Cheol ask.

"She hasn't replied yet." I answered.

"Who? Who's Not Replying?" He ask again.

"Minju." I answered.

"Hmm, it looks like you're getting close." he said.

I turned to him, not knowing what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Minju and you are getting closer." he answered.

I understood what he was saying, we were getting really close to each other. Especially this coming Saturday, there is a "friendly" date. But I'm also worried because we might not be able to continue our date, I want our date to be meaningful in case we do a friendly date.

"I'm worried cheol, maybe we will not continue to date." I said to him.

"That will continue, don't worry. You will be happy with that." He said.

I just nodded and looked at the view of the whole school, I just really hope we can continue.

MINJU'S POV

"Oppa, do you know Jungkook?" I ask him.

"Yes, he's a friend of mine. Why?" he answered.

"He saw me in the music room, he said I was good at singing." I said.

"You are a good singer, but why did you listen to him." He replied.

"I was also shocked when he spoke in the music room when I stopped, Oppa." I said.

Oppa didn't respond because he was busy finishing the drive, I was just shocked when the cellphone suddenly rang so I took it from the bag. I was surprised to see Jeonghan message, so I read it.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
Why did not you reply?

minju.kim:
Oh I'm sorry.

jeonghaniyoo_n:
It's okay, I know you're busy.  Don't you forget our date? It's tomorrow.

minju.kim:
I will not forget it okay? Don't worry.

And I was the one he didn't reply to, I hid my cellphone in the bag. When we got home I immediately went in, I immediately went to my room and rested to take a half bath later. When I took a half bath and it was over, I immediately went to the kitchen because Oppa had finished cooking, we ate immediately. We were startled because our doorbell rang so it was Oppa who opened it, we knew it was Eomma so he would open it. When I finished eating I immediately went back to the room, I knew what Eomma would say to me. "You have to go to the workshop tomorrow." It's just like that, and it's so boring. If she is here every day she will also remind me every day.

I was so tired today, I didn't realize I was asleep.