•49•

KIM NAMJOON

Huminto na ang kotse ni Yoongi sa tapat ng apartment ko. Lumabas na ako sa sasakyan at pumunta sa kabilang direksyon para buksan ang pinto ng kotse. Tinapik ko si Seokjin para gumising pero bigla nitong hinampas nang bahagya ang kamay ko. Ayaw atang magpaistorbo.

"Yoongi naman kase, bakit mo ba naisip na dito dalhin si Seokjin sa apartment ko?!" Reklamo ko kay Yoongi na nakalabas na rin ng kotse n'ya.

"Uhm, it's just na idea that pops in my mind." He shrugged and immediately proceed to go to my apartment.

"Hindi mo manlang ba ako tutulungan na gisingin 'to? Hoy!!" Napakamot nalang ako sa ulo ko dahil nawala na s'ya sa aking paningin. Nakasimangot akong bumalik ang tingin kay Seokjin at 'di pa rin alam ang paraan kung paano s'ya gigisingin.

"Hey, Jin!" I said to him and tapped his cheeks. Bumukas naman ang dalawa nitong mata. "Are you still alright?"

"Anong klaseng tanong 'yan?" He exclaimed. "Syempre 'di ako okay! Ikaw ba naman sabihan na ihinto na ang panliligaw, 'di ka masasaktan?" Kusa s'yang lumabas sa kotse ko at tumingin sa paligid. While me are standing beside him, watching what he gonna do next.

Lumapit ito saakin at umakbay. "Hindi ko na kaya, kailangan ko nang matulog." He said after he passed out.

I let out a frustrated groan. When he breathes, I can smell the alcohol in his mouth. Despite the fact that he is so close to me, I am unable to appreciate and be charmed by his beauty.

Habang kinakaya ko pa ang pag-akbay n'ya, I dashed to my apartment quickly.

I noticed Yoongi, who had been exiting my room. He approached me and offered to assist me in carrying Seokjin.

"I've already set up your bedroom, bro, and we can put him to sleep there." Binitbit na namin si Seokjin papasok ng kwarto ko at pinahiga namin nang maayos.

"Okay, I gotta rest too. Good night to the both of you." Umuwi na si Yoongi at kaming dalawa nalang ni Seokjin ang nandito sa kwarto ko.

He appears to be bothered with his clothing. I took a seat next to him on the bed and began to unbuttoned his shirt. I guess he felt sticky, so I dipped a cloth in water and wiped it over him.

I can still see his lovely beauty in the dim light of my lamp. I carefully brush a strand of hair off his face that had been covering it. How did such a lovely man become so miserable?

"I'm sorry, Seokjin," I said. "Hindi ko talaga mapapatawad ang sarili ko sa mga ginawa ko sa'yo noon." Allow me to take some time and I'll find my courage to say that I love you.

He mumbles something with his eyes partially open. I put the towel on my side table and began to pay listen to him.

"Seokjin, could you repeat what you're saying?" Lumapit ako sakanya para marinig nang kaunti ang kan'yang sinasabi. As Seokjin began to cry again, he raised his chilly hand and caressed my face.

"Why are you here, Yin?" I stiffed to what he said. He appears to be delusional and sees me as my cousin. "Is it true that you don't want me to court you? Then why are you sitting right in front of me?" he exclaimed between sobs.

I grasp his shoulders and gently shake him. "Wake up, Seokjin!"

However, nothing happened. Because he's crying, his eyes are dilated and have a bloodshot redness. I tried to make him sit in case it'll make him talk properly.

"I'm Namjoon don't you see, Seokjin?" Even though he can't understand, I'm trying to convince him. I get up to look for my phone. I'll look up how to get him sober on the internet.