•6•

KIM NAMJOON

Bwisit talaga yung lalaki na yun kanina. Bakit nasalubong ko nanaman yun?! I just want to live peacefully...

3 times. 3 times nya akong binato ng libro. He waste my time for that bullshit! Kung di na nya ko hinabol kanina, e di sana maaga akong nakarating dito sa room. Napagsabihan tuloy ako ni Mr. Kang.

I feel embarrassed that time. Bakit daw kase hindi ko na binitbit yung book ko bago pa s'ya pumasok. Aish! Kasalanan mo talaga 'to.

"Oh bakit namumula yang batok mo?" Yoongi question while we are walking downstairs.

"Napa trouble ako kanina. Nakita ko nanaman yung lalaki sa arcade. That quarrelsome boy! Grrr! I want to punch him." Napapikit nalang ako sa inis.

"Boy calm down! Ikain nalang natin yan." He said and I compose myself.

Namjoon calm down, walang maitutulong yung mga taong ganoon sa buhay mo. Don't mind them... Inhale, Exhale.

We're here at the café at si Yoongi ang umoorder ng pagkain ko. Dahil bored ako, tinignan ko muna yung hawak nyang book at binasa.

Pagkabukas ko palang ng first page, may nalaglag na envelope kaya pinulot ko.

I examine it closely. Its a pink envelope with a yellow heart seal sticker. Pwede ko naman tong basahin diba? Okay fine, bubuksan ko na.

I open it carefully because I know I'm very clumsy at this things.

"Woah! Thanks." I read the first sentence.

For this amazing boy that stole my heart,

What the heck sino kaya to??! Tumingin muna ko sa counter at malayo-layo pa naman si Yoongi kaya bilisan ko nalang basahin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this amazing person that stole my heart,

'Hello to you my little angel, how are you there in your class? Are you studying well?

I know that you're always with your best friend and you keep saying he's your soulmate.

I just want to say that you're so sweet and cute. I want to pinch those chubby cheeks of yours, if that's okay with you. And your sweet voice that never failed to make me smile.

And the last time I see you danced gracefully, gosh I think I'm deeply in love with you. But still, I'm so shy to show my face, so as your secret admirer, I'm gonna show my love for you by giving these letters and the sweet message behind it.

Thank you, my angel. <3

~ Suga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's that angel? I'm still impressed by Yoongi's letter. Kaya pala s'ya chill lang nitong nakaraan, may binibigyan pala ng letter.

I'm still shocked when Yoongi brought my food. I'm froze here at my seat.

"Bro, kanina ka pa nakatulala. Do I need to bring you at the clinic?" He tapped my shoulder and I blinked.

"Oh, no need. Thanks." I ate my food but still thinking to that letter. Suddenly at the silent moment, I surprise when he chuckled.

"I think you read the letter." He said.

"Uh w-what letter."

"My love letter to my angel." He still eating his food and not glancing at me.

"Sorry. I didn't know that there's a letter in that book. And because of my curiosity, I open it."

"Oks lang bro." He said and drink his soda. "So what do you think about that letter?"

"It's so great bro, alam kong she's beautiful and talented kaya nakagawa ka ng ganoong letter." I thumbs up and he laughed loudly.

"Do you think he's a girl?!" He cover his faced and laugh.

"Yeah, your angel is a girl, didn't she?" I'm confused.

"Hays you got no idea." He used tissue to clean his mess. "I'm done eating."

"Wait, we're not done yet. S-she's not a girl." I was shocked. I- don't know what to say.

"You know Namjoon, when it comes to love wala tayong magagawa diyan. Wala eh... I like him."

"Sino ba yang angel na yan?" I curiously asked.

"Park Jimin from class 11-B, member ng dance club." I understand, he's a great dancer and sometimes go to contest to present our campus.

"So, how do you know him?" I asked while finishing my food. Interrogation scene starts now.

"Well... That time when our president Hoseok request to get his things at their club room. You know he's the leader of that club." I nodded. " I see Jimin dancing there with a great expression on his angelic face. " He explained.

Nakita ko naman si Jimin na papasok lang café kaya I whispered to Yoongi. Bigla naman itong tumingin sa direksyon nila Jimin and he blushed.

"Tara na Namjoon, alis na tayo." Hinatak nya ako papunta sa exit.

"Why you didn't give that letter. Are you shy?" Torpe pala tong si Yoongi.

"Oum, just like– I'm his secret admirer. "He smiled sadly. Ouch that was hard.

"So, ano nang gagawin natin?"

"Please help me to bring this at his locker." He's holding the letter carefully.

Dinala na namin ito sa locker ni Park Jimin at mabilis lang itong napasok ni Yoongi.

________________

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

STAY HEALTHY AND GODBLESS<3