ᴏɴᴇ.

Year 844. Shiganshina District. Flores Household.

     As you opened your eyes, the morning sunlight from the window greeted you. You stretched your body and gradually awakened your senses. Despite feeling groggy, you attempted to get out of bed, lazily sliding yourself off the mattress. After putting on your slippers, you sluggishly made your way to the living room.

     "[Name], dear! Are you awake?" Your father's voice rang through the wooden house, waking you slightly.

     With a tired sigh, you made your way to the kitchen sluggishly. "I'm up and about," you muttered in a raspy voice as you pulled a chair from under the table. Sitting at the table, your father made you toast with [favorite berries] and plain cream cheese. Next to the plate was a glass of [drink] which you liked very much.

     "Your mom's at the flower shop." Your dad informed you after setting a kiss on your head. "So, you better hurry on that toast, as I won't be here for long. Scout duties, you know?"

     You nodded and took a bite of your toast. After getting dressed, you hurried to the door and said, "Goodbye, Dad! Best of luck with your responsibilities!" You waved as you opened the door.

     Your dad waved over to you. "Bye, my sweet lily."

     Walking down the street was only a few meters until you reached your mom's shop, Flores Flowers. You had gotten a couple of 'good mornings' because you were well-known around Shiganshina. The shop was about to open in five minutes, so you quickly entered the store. Your mother was addressing a special order, who was very close to her.

     "[Name], dear. Did you have a good sleep?" Your mother asked you in her soothing voice, the same which used to calm you down when you were younger.