ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.

     As she walked through between the searing houses, you stood on top of what used to be the Shiganshina HQ. It gave you the view of your whole town burning down in flames. What used to be home to hundreds of people is now a charred wasteland of burnt walls and garbage.

     She halted in her tracks and her leafy eyes looked up at you, trying to entice you down to her. That was when her head lowered and steam ascended from her nape to expose her human body.

     Did it mean that she wanted to talk?

     There was only one way to find out, so you landed on a house while maintaining distance. Cecilia sprang out of her Titan form, making it fall completely to the ground. You watched her as her shoes made the loose tiles shake, making her way closer to you.

     "That's far enough," you stop her, stepping away from her. "Don't get any closer than you already have."

     She ceased, standing straight like a needle. Her eyes looked up from the ground towards you, shooting you with her bright green eyes. It was like her eyes were glowing from the power of her Titan form, which showed natural grace in its appearance. Her hair somehow made her look younger and neater. She never cut her hair one bit since you've met her, up until now.

     "Why do you fight so much? Since when were you so persistent?" She asks, genuinely inquisitive but her expression doesn't show any sentiment. "I only want one thing, and it's straightforward. I don't care about these walls. I just need you to come with me."

     The guilt in your chest felt like it weighed you down by a ton. She looked almost determined, yet tense. She seemed baffled in a way by trying to figure out why you were fighting.

     But you continued to stand your ground.

     "I'm not letting you take me away from my home."

     "This isn't your home, Flora."

     Confusion struck you as that name fell out of her mouth. It was like a bell rung in your head. You've heard that name before, but you couldn't recall when.