ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.

     Meat.

     Wait, meat?

     Plates of meat, even?

     You couldn't remember the last time a meaty dish was set in front of you. All you had was rubbish creamy stew for dinner back in your training days. Maybe once a couple of weeks to a month, a plate of freshly chopped, seasoned meat would appear in front of you.

     "This may be a special night, but we don't need the public knowing our plans," the Scout, who was in charge of organizing this glorious night, said. "So, behave like the disciplined soldiers you are. Alright, here's to the retaking of Wall Maria. A toast!"

     Everything was dropped into hell the moment he raised his mug into the air. The clinging of silverware and shouting filled the mess hall to the brim like a glass of water. Sasha was a whole other case, seeing as she was like a wild animal when the toast was delivered.

     Scooting closer the blond boy next to you, away from the scene. "That bite Jean received was a nasty one. Yikes," you say, watching Jean wince in pain.

     "That's what you get for getting in a huntress's way, I suppose," Armin stated, leaning slightly towards you. "He should know how she gets at the sight of meat. Dead or alive."

     "True that."