ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

     Bertholdt's arm ran through multiple buildings, making them burn up in flames and falling into the unaffected areas. He was bold, you thought. He was bold to do this in the town you grew up in. He was bold to take away your home like this.

     "Oh no," you hear Connie say as he watched the debris and rocks fly up in the air before crushing houses into the ground.

     Jean gasped, "Armin! What do we do now?! We can't just wait to get flattened by burning houses!"

     You easily noticed his nervousness kicking in, along with the reminder that Hange put him in charge. Putting a gentle hand on his shoulder, he glanced at you with wide eyes. "You've got this, Armin. You're in command and we'll follow you 'till the end, okay?"

     "We..." he stops, completely lost in what to do before muttering his first command. "We retreat. Fall back to the commander and request new orders. To beat the Colossal Titan in a battle of attrition as planned, we have to keep our distance."

     Despite his orders, Jean thought otherwise. "That was the plan, but think. If we let the Colossal Titan reach the wall, the others will be finished. He'll spread that fire to the houses past the gate. Our other squads will be trapped between the Titans and the flames."

     Armin gasped, "You're right! Our only hope is to beat Bertholdt right now! We won't get help. We have to do it with the people we have here at this very second!"

     How the hell would this mission start? You had to defeat a Titan that was taller than the walls and could burn anything around it that gets too close. What was the possibility that you would defeat it?

     Watching more of the houses fall, Connie made a perfect decision of making a joke. "Look at all those houses up in the sky. One of 'em could be yours, right Eren? How's it feel to have your own roof over your head again? GET IT?"

     At this point you accepted the fact that Connie was a person who jokes when he feels anxious. Sasha gave him a good smack at the command of Jean, who was very well fed up with his friend's B.S as he laughed up into the sky.