ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.

     Everything was going by so fast, as just a second ago, you were in the ruins of Trost with Eren in your arms and now you were being held at cannon fire. It was so stressful that you had to fight for yourself to defend Eren.

     You and Mikasa stood in defense of Eren, blades at the ready. Eren was still out cold until you heard a mutter from the boy. "You're all gonna die."

     Armin was completely horrified. "Eren?" He called to him before Eren's eyes slowly faded back into sanity. The crowd in front of him startled him near to death.

     "Are you alright?" Mikasa asked with concern with you following behind.

     "You hurt anywhere?"

     Armin tried to console Eren, telling him that you had to tell the soldiers in front of him what happened. The current situation was terrifying for the four of you compared to the other soldiers who held their ground with threatening expressions. They were just as scared as you were, understandably.

     "Cadets Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, Armin Arlert, and [Name] Flores! The four of you have jointly committed an act of high treason! Whether or not a swift execution is the result depends on you! Any attempt to move from where you stand now, anything I deem the least suspicious, will be met with cannon fire! Do not test me! Answer carefully! Eren Jaeger, what exactly are you? Human, or Titan?"

     Eren, being reasonably confused, stuttered on his words. "I'm sorry sir! I don't understand!"

     "Answer me, damn you! Evasion will get you nowhere!" The garrison man said. "Don't try to stall with your ignorance! You won't stand a chance! You'll be blown to hell before you can assume your true form!"

     "Excuse me."

     A figure slid in front of you with her blade up in front of her. "I wouldn't. Not while I'm standing here. Unless anyone's feeling up to the task, in which case-- I'm happy to demonstrate my own technique on you, and every last inch of your traitorous flesh."