ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx.

     "Okay, you cheated!"

     "What?! You moved your piece there! How could I have cheated?!"

     Pointing a finger at the chessboard, you gritted your teeth as you stood up from the wooden seat. Jean, who stood up before you abruptly, held a fist up in your face that was infused with his horse-like anger.

     Armin and Sasha sat on the sidelines, sitting at the same circular table. Beside you was the latter, watching intently in hopes of learning some chess techniques from both you and Jean. Armin was there as some sort of 'coach' of chess. You occasionally saw him cringe at some of the moves both of you made.

     "Jean, I assure you. [Name] didn't cheat," Armin proceeded to stand up, trying to calm down the situation.

     You took a deep breath-- In and out. A smile spread on your lips as you looked at Jean. "You did a good job, Jean. Don't take it that seriously."

     "Ah, right... Sorry for the awful accusations, flower girl."

     Jean and Sasha had to leave. Near the end, it was then that you found out that Sasha was sleeping and sitting up with her eyes wide open. That whole time, you were fooled to think that she was paying close attention to the match.

     The sun slowly faded from orange to blue as you waved the two goodbye. That left you with Armin conveniently alone, in front of the cafe the four of you met up at. Connie couldn't come along, as he was tending to his unfortunate mother Titan. Mikasa and Eren were who knows where.

     "Do you have anything to do, [Name]?" Armin asked you as you both stood near the short gate to the cafe. "If not... Would you like to walk with me near that one river nearby?"

     "Hm... Okay," you pondered to yourself. You felt quite tired, but you couldn't say no to him. "Do you need to talk about something with me?"

     His blond hair swished as he shook his head 'no' hesitantly. "It's nothing bad. Just... Here, let us talk when we get there."