ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Cecilia's POV

     Looking over my shoulder I saw Bertholdt struggling mid-air with Ymir's hand clamped on his face, obviously causing a problem for him. He let out panicked pleas for her to remove her hand and stop causing trouble.

     "Hey, shut the hell up and use your head for a second. In a forest like this, I'm the one who can shine, right?" Ymir stated, and I remembered the ability of the Jaw Titan's agility in this sort of environment. She'd be able to make work of this layout now that I think about it. Maybe she'd be able to...

     "Ymir, knock it off! We'll fall!" Bertholdt pleaded.

     Ymir remained unfazed, "Do you think I give a damn? I have the advantage," she confidently stated, knowing her power.

     "Ymir," I looked at her straight in the eyes, being reminded of my current objective. "If you're going back to get Miss Royalty, get [Name] too. I'm not about to pass her up now. If I don't get her then--"

     Wait, what will happen? I never gave it much thought before.

     She didn't respond, so I automatically assumed that she didn't care. She persisted in ranting on how her Titan is the most agile and she can easily throw the plan out of whack. We can't let that happen. We'd be exterminated.

     Exterminated like a rodent.

     "My titan form's more agile. I could leap through the trees, grab Eren, and rendezvous with the Scouts before you know what hit you. Wouldn't be that hard," she threatened Reiner. She had more balls than Reiner, I'll give her that. "Either you agree to take Christa and [Name] with us today right now, or so help me I will throw your whole plan out of whack!"