ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

     Mikasa pulled both of you off the roof and onto your feet. "On your feet."

     She started walking towards the edge of the roof, stopping at the edge and turning. "I'm strong. Real strong. None of you come close, you hear me? I am a warrior! Know this, I have the power to slay all of the Titans that block our path! Even if I have to do it alone. As far as I'm concerned, I am surrounded by a bunch of unskilled, cowardly worms. You disappoint me. You can just sit here and twiddle your thumbs and watch how it's done!"

     The other Cadets started to interrogate Mikasa, who was one of the most potent soldiers in existence. "Wait, Mikasa! Are you out of your mind? That's crazy!" One cried.

     Mikasa remained unruffled. "If I can't beat them, then I die. But if I win, I live. The only way to win is to fight!" With that, she hopped off the roof and bolted off into the distance. There was nothing else you could do, so you quickly wiped your tears, took out your blades, and followed behind.

     "Hey! Don't just stand there!" You hear Jean yell from behind. "We weren't taught to let our comrades fight alone! 'Less you are a coward, in which case stay out of my way!

     Everybody else began to obey, being moved by the Ackermann's fighting spirit. Mikasa's agile form flew through the air before everybody's eyes before they could blink, but in reality, she was offering all of her gas to accelerate. Next thing you know, you could see the girl's body free fall in the air and fall onto one of the rooftops.

     "Mikasa!" You and Armin shout after her, heading over in her direction. She was found sitting on the floor with two Titans nearby before Armin swooped in and dropped her off on the roof.

     "Are you okay, Mikasa?" You asked as she put herself together after what she witnessed between the two titans.

     Another familiar soldier landed nearby who was Connie. "Are you guys alright?"