ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ.

⚠TW⚠This portion (multiple chapters) of 'Flower Girl REWRITTEN' will contain serious themes

⚠TW⚠
This portion (multiple chapters) of 'Flower Girl REWRITTEN' will contain serious themes. The themes contained in the next couple of chapters are:
- Abuse (Yelling, etc.)
- Implications of experiments
- Gaslighting (should this even be here)
- Psychotic Behavior
- Injuries

- More to be added if need (please let me know!)
IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS, PLEASE LEAVE NOW. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU READING THIS. THERE WILL BE A SUMMARY OF THESE CHAPTERS AT THE END OF THIS ARC, SO DO NOT BE WORRIED.

???

     "You almost killed my subject. You understand what you did now, right?"

     "Yes, father."

     As the man lectured his daughter, you only sat there, not intervening in business you could not care about. The only thing you cared about was the cracks in the walls of the cell you woke up in.

     The last couple of hours flew by in an instant. The pain from the stab was excruciating and you fell unconscious for a day. You were surprised that you were still alive after that, only to find yourself wrapped up and put in a cell like an animal. Now, you sat in the cell with your eyelids feeling as heavy as those bags you ran with back in your training days.

     Out of all places, this old man and his pathetic daughter chose to complain in front of your cell. You knew they didn't care, though.

     Finally, the lecturing calmed down. The two of them turned towards you. Cecilia's father sat in the chair that was set while she remained standing. It looked like it was a punishment.

     "We can finally talk now," he smiled with a hint of darkness. "It felt like only yesterday that I sent you off to that island when you were just an infant."

     You never shifted your eyes from the cracks in the walls, but you could tell they were waiting for some sort of response from you, and like they deserved one. The wall and its unique crevices made it all the more beautiful, unlike the man who looked like he was in his late thirties and already had wrinkles.