ꜰᴏᴜʀ.

Year 847. Training Grounds.

     In the distance, you watched the figure run, showing visible fatigue. The orange sky above you made it easy to see that it was Sasha Braus, who had recently pissed the Commandant off due to a potato. According to the currently running girl, the potato was 'begging' to be eaten and she wanted to provide it shelter in her stomach. A bold girl, you must say. She offered a not-half of the potato, as well.

     "I thought Sadies was gonna kill Potato Girl," Connie smirked as he leaned on the railing. "Gave him barely half of the potato, too."

     Eren chuckled, "It's funny. Being told to run 'till the sun sets didn't seem to bother him nearly as much as losing meal privileges for the next five days," he said. "What a hell of a first day."

     "Well, I guess being raised as a hunter affects your appetite. She must have a really good metabolism," you stated with your head in your hand, leaning on the wooden fence of the cabin.

     "Speaking of where we were raised," Marco spoke, "I know about some of us, but you never mentioned where you were from Eren..."

     Within a second, you felt an arm pull you back that belonged to Eren who was holding Armin the same way. You knew it was a friendly gesture. With a grin, he answered "Same as Armin and [Name] here. Shiganshina."

     When you looked up, Marco and Connie's eyes widened in shock. You couldn't tell if it was out of amazement or not, however. Some treated that as a tragedy while others treated it as some kind of yearly happy holiday.

     "Oh, wow--" Marco stuttered. "That means you..."

     "You saw it! You were there that day!"

     "Hey-- Quiet!"

     Shrugging off Eren's arm, you sighed with a small, tired expression. "Yeah, I'm not letting you drag me into this. Good luck, 'ren."