ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ.

     "Look, I know this is sudden but," his voice halted for a second, his eyes wide before he spoke again, "we have to go."

     For Eren's case, you understood why he would have a higher possibility of getting abducted in some way. He always found some way to be far away from you and your other two close friends. But you? No, you couldn't understand why you were needed. However, at the moment, you were completely oblivious to the true reason why they needed you.

     "Right now? Where would you take us?"

     "We can't tell you, not yet. Just think of it as our hometown," Reiner responded. "So what's it gonna be? Not a bad deal, right? The chance to avert a major crisis?"

     Now you were just getting frustrated.

     "What is this, guys?" you asked, confusion swarming around you. "You really think we'd just get up and waltz with you to wherever you came from? This has to be a joke, you two. This isn't funny. At all."

     Cecilia sighed, setting a hand on her hip. It was like she knew what words were going to come out of your mouth. "Sure. It isn't. But this is necessary."

     As you glared at her, another voice from afar spoke with an arm waving over at you. "You guys! Get a move on, we're heading out!" You didn't bother looking over but instead looked straight into the eyes that belonged to someone you thought could be a reliable comrade. Her expression looked like it would belong to the face of a slave, a person with no personal will but to survive.

     Even as you glared at her, you felt the trust between you two drain.

     "Hold on, [Name]," Eren looked over at you, "This could all be just a prank," he put a hand on Reiner's shoulder, "You're just tired. That's it, right? Help me out Bertholdt, Cecilia. Your nerves are shot and you don't know what you're saying."