ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

     You realize how different children grow up to be. It all had to do with how they were raised and what influences they had around them. There are introverts, and there are extroverts. Some want to be quiet and reserved while others want to be loud and proud.

     A young girl by the name of Jess had asked you rather shyly if you could teach her things about flowers at Historia's orphanage. You happily agreed, but you had to hold back all the complexities about having a garden of flowers and plants. Now here you were, observing her watering the plants.

     "That should be enough," you smile, grabbing the metal can from her hands. "You don't want to flood the pot."

     She looked turned her head and looked up at you with her bright green eyes and platinum blonde hair in a low ponytail. "Why? Doesn't water help the flower grow?"

     Shaking your head, you go over to the empty pot and put a flower seed into the soil. "You don't want to overwhelm it with water. Just a little bit of water can go a long way!"

     "Really?"

     "Mhm. You may think a lot of water is good, but too much might kill it."

     The last flower pot in front of the farmhouse was done. All you had to do was wait for them to bloom. Historia walked over after releasing the kids to play. Just a few seconds ago, she was lecturing them about their behavior as they laughed and laughed.

     She observed the pots and her eyes brightened. "Those pots are beautiful, [Name]! What flowers did you plant in front?"

     "They're lavender flowers. Jess helped plant them and I think she did a really good job."

     "That's great! Jess is really into flowers. Reminds me of someone, don't you think?"

     "I wonder who it could be."

     You both laughed before Historia looked to her right. Noticing her eyes moving to the side, you looked over, seeing three figures leaning along the wooden fence that surrounded the orphanage. If only they knew how fast the queen's wrath was coming at them.