ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.

     "It's officially begun! The 57th Recon Mission! Scouts, move out!"

     The 57th Expedition has officially started. The Scouts set out from Calaneth District as said back in the courtroom to attempt to retake Wall Maria through Shiganshina. Entering the empty plains, all you saw were abandoned houses in the middle of nowhere and distant forests of trees.

     You were currently on the same side of the formation as Reiner, Armin, and Jean. Erwin soon commanded the Scouts to go into the long-range formation.

     Reiner started to gravitate behind his spot. "See you guys around. Good luck!" He waved with his voice fading out.

     Jean turned his head towards you and Armin. "Do us a favor if you run into one of 'em and don't piss yourself," he asked of us before departing.

     "Mhm. The same goes for you," Armin responded.

     "That horse-faced bastard... Ugh," You then turned towards Armin, getting his attention. "I'm going now. Hey 'Min, stay safe okay?"

     With a smile and a nod, you headed to your spot in the formation. Meanwhile, you had to have a tight grip on the spare horse in case you ran into any soldier in need of one. All you could hear was the clacking of your horse's hooves and rustling in the distance.

     So empty, but so terrifying.

     To your right, you noticed the red smoke signal that came in from the position of the spotters. You quickly took your signal gun and switched the ammo to red, taking no time to shoot it up in the air. You were sure that everything was going to be okay.

     At the corner of your eye, you saw a Titan running very oddly with his hands in some strange direction. To your luck, you saw two other soldiers on its tail, one of them being none other than Cecilia Hawthorn with another unknown soldier. It seemed like her abilities on the field were noticed.