ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

     Armin had one thing to say.

     Wow.

     He's never seen you so pissed off since Annie's attack and Cecilia's betrayal. When you kicked and caked that guy into the floor, it was almost like he could feel the ground quake as you did so.

     "I couldn't just sit there," you say, leaning on the wooden crate as Armin switched garments right around the corner. "There are sick men in these walls. Mother told me when I was younger about jerks who end up on the list."

     When he walked around the corner, he was dressed in the blue shirt that he put in the backpack you carried, along with some casual pants. His hands were busy adjusting his ODM gear and ensuring everything was secured on him. When he was done, he looked over at you as he slid on his brown cloak over his shoulders. "I saw you wince after you fought. Did you get injured?"

     "Huh?"

     "Don't play dumb, [Name]. You know what I'm talking about."

     Much to your dismay, you did, in fact, know what he was talking about.

     No, you didn't, you tried to convince yourself. You only crossed your arms in denial as you looked down at the floor. "It was just a minor headache from... recoil. Might've landed too hard," you gave him the best optimistic smile you had, "I'm good. You don't need to worry."

     Although you could see Armin suspected you, he let you off and nodded. He knew that you've done that move multiple times in training and you ended up fine. "Hm. Okay. Thanks, [Name]. For rescuing both me and Jean."

     "Mhm," you nodded, stepping away from the container. "We should get moving now. The Captain left me and Mikasa by ourselves so we came up with this plan. He didn't tell us anything, though.

     "Alright... Let's go."