ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ.

     The grip on your pen was firm as you thought about what else to add to your entry. Looking around the market, people were supplying themselves with fruits and clothing for their families. It was once again rush hour in Shiganshina's market, where places were overcrowded with farmers and customers. You quietly walked with Mikasa around the Market as she bought groceries for Mrs. Jaeger, Eren's mother.

     "Thank you, sir," Mikasa thanked, taking the spare change from the man behind the stall. "If you want to make your entry longer, why not try writing about fruits?"

     You gasped at her idea, smiling. "Oh! That's a good one, thanks."

     "Mikasa! [Name]!" you hear in the middle of writing, looking over to see Armin running towards the two of you. He caught his breath with his hands on his knees. "Come quick. Eren's in trouble!"

     "What kind of trouble?!" She went closer to his face, protective mode switched on.

     "It's those three bullies again! They took the bread I just bought. I- I told Eren about it and-" Armin quietly paused as he was silenced by Mikasa shoving the basket in his arms. "I didn't want him to go!" He shouted, watching Mikasa run through the streets.

     You held a hand out towards her before following her. "Mikasa! Wait up!"

     As you approached the scene, you saw Eren backed into a corner with the three bullies. Mikasa jumped from the side, kicking one in the face straight into a food stall. Another attempted to tackle her before she shoved her hand in his face.

     "I've got this, what are you doing?!" Eren shouted at the girl as she casually held the boy back by his face.

     "Eren, you need to go home and chop wood. You want your mom to get angry?" Mikasa stated nonchalantly.