ꜰɪᴠᴇ.

Year 850.

     Behind the rest of the Cadets, Armin struggled to keep up with the herd.

     Commandant Sadies went beside the struggling cadet on a horse. "Your boots water-logged, Arlert? Let's see some muscle!" He half-heartedly encouraged him as you quickly dashed past him and Armin.

     [Name] Flores. Description here. Delicate, but has thorns like a rose. Unironically.

     "Gear too heavy for you son? Hell, drop it! Leave it in the mud! The rough commandant shouted as the cloaked teen felt close to collapsing. "The Titan will have easier work digesting you without all the excess baggage!"

     Still panting, he noticed a figure catching up to him. "Seriously?" Reiner taunted, pulling the hefty bag off Armin's back. "Here. Focus on staying upright. We are being graded on this, you know?"

     Being the person concerned for others, Armin hesitated to take the suggestion. "Thanks, but uh... Won't they demerit you for help?"

     "Yeah, if they find out," The taller male assured him with a slight smirk. 

     Reiner Braun. The mind and constitution of a grass-fed ox. Respected by his comrades.

     'I've gotta catch up to [Name]... I can't let myself get put down' Armin thought to himself before speeding up again. "I'm no one's burden, you hear me?!" He grunted as he pulled the heavy bag off Reiner's broad shoulders.

     Armin Arlert. Built like a daffodil, but academically brilliant.

     In your peripheral vision was an approaching figure, who was none other than a certain blond, dedicated to showing his strength to others who doubted him.