ɴɪɴᴇ.

     After Mikasa and Eren departed, you and Armin, along with the rest of the other soldiers, handled supplies on standby. Mikasa was put on the same squad that would back up Eren on the mission after those two had some sort of lover's quarrel. Not much time passed before a red smoke signal went off, signaling that the attempt failed. At the side of your eye, you see Armin runoff.

     "Armin! Wait" You call after him, chasing after him along the top of the wall.

     "We need to see what went wrong!" Armin shouted, not halting in his path. "Come on!"

     You and Armin made it to the scene and were shocked to see Eren's Titan sitting against the boulder that he was supposed to be carrying. Armin soared over and anchored on him. "Come on! What are you doing? Wake up!"

     Meanwhile, you scrambled over to Mikasa to check up on her. "Mikasa! Are you okay? What happened with Eren?"

     "I'm fine. But... Eren, he..." Mikasa's eyes looked back over to Eren in surprise, seeing Armin steadying himself on him. "Hey!"

     "Why'd the plan go belly up?" You hear Armin ask Mikasa while standing on his nape. "What went wrong?! Why on Earth is he just slumped over like this?"

     "Armin, get away! It's dangerous!" The girl cautioned, "He lost control and wound up like that! I tried to snap him out of it but he wouldn't respond. He's been out for the past few minutes!"

     Perhaps it was your imagination or the breeze, but you could've sworn you saw Eren twitch, making you anxious for Armin. "You never know when he can wake up! He may hurt you if he's still gone haywire!"

     "But the plan?!"

     "We've had to shift tac. Right now all we can do is protect him! He's defenseless! There's just so many! I don't know how much longer we can keep this up!"