18 ||

' Will you help me? '

Yoongi was surprised to see Jimin being in heat and he isn't running away this time. He was so scared when he first witnessed his heat, that he stopped eating and locked himself up not till he understand what is going on with him.

Once he was confident about being with Yoongi, he let him in and had it his way to calm his heat down. Not like Yoongi forced him or anything, Jimin did everything that he was comfortable with. Yoongi was aware of omegas being in heat because they were taught of it when he first started doing duties for the pack.

So, he was calm whenever Jimin had his heat and he let his omega deal it his way, how he likes not forcing him to be submissive and weak. After the first heat, Jimin depended on Yoongi to help him out for his heat. Until..things went wrong and they separate.

Now, 4 years later...Jimin asked out for help again and all these years he took medicine to keep him away from his heat.

- Jimin...

- Yoongi...I can't...my body is heating up ...

Yoongi sighed, there's no way to go back now. Yoongi gets up, holding Jimin and gently placing him on the bed as he hovers over. Jimin's eyes are already hooded by lust as he eyes Yoongi.

- You know I can't take advantage of you...not in this situation where you are still trying to trust me again.

Jimin moans and that made Yoongi gulp. But he has to stick to his words and he leans closer, bringing Jimin's hand to his face and kissing it.

- I'm sorry...I have to deal with your heat like this...

Jimin bit his lips as Yoongi kissed each finger of his hands and nuzzles on the skin while he rubs his other hand on Jimin's stomach.

- Don't just....mmhhmm~

- Shh...just enjoy this.

Jimin holds Yoongi's shirt and tugs on it as he lifts his hip, Yoongi sighs and lets Jimin's hand go and leans closer to his face.

Gently kissing Jimin's lip, massaging Jimin's hip. Jimin sneaks his hands under Yoongi's shirt and touches his skin while Yoongi kisses his face and neck.

- Why are you so needy, omega...

Jimin purrs again when Yoongi kisses on the mark that he made 4years ago.

- Just ...touch me already...

Yoongi shakes his head, he can't just touch without Jimin's permission, his omega side is very demanding when his in heat.

- Alpha...please...

Yoongi sighs as Jimin's scent is getting more addicting as the second passing. Even Yoongi's inner self is trying his best to hold himself but how long...

- Jimin...can you excuse me...

Jimin whines but Yoongi gets off the bed and rushes out the room, breathing heavily as he stood against the door. He can hear Jimin groaning inside and calling for him but he can't just go in.

- I need some time.

He walked downstairs to see Taehyung eating a sandwich while watching tv.

- Yo. You guys woke up? I saved some sandwiches for you two.

Yoongi drops down next to him and sighs,Taehyung noticed that Yoongi looked red and smells like Jimin.

- What's wrong? Why is Jimin's scent so... overpowering...

Yoongi turns to Taehyung and signals about Jimin being in heat, Taehyung coughs and gulps down. He turns off the TV and gets up.

- Well...then I'll be back in the morning?