5 ||

'Coincidence, love? '

That guy had a cocky smile plastered on his face as he steps closer to Jimin.  Jimin kept his eyes on the arm. That guy realizes that Jimin was staring at his arm.

- My eyes are here, babe.

Jimin snaps his head and looks away. He want to punch his face now but since he was injured Jimin let his urge down. Even though he wants to avoid him and let him be, but the pain starting to grow inside Jimin because of the bond they have. If one of them gets hurt, the other can feel it as well, so even if Jimin wants to ignore this problem, he can't ignore the pain in him as well.

- Don't call me that, Jerk!

- Why are you here?

Yoongi was surprised to be honest because he never thought that Jimin will the one who came after all. Yoongi wants to solve things out but he likes to tease this cutie than be serious with him.

Jimin scoffs and pulls out his handkerchief. He gets closer to that guy and held his hand out.

- I saw those guys were chasing you, so got curious. Nothing much, Yoongi.

Yoongi smirks at Jimin's behavior. Yoongi loves how Jimin reacts to his small teasings. He always has enjoyed teasing this one, no matter how much he teases him, Jimin always brings out the smile on Yoongi's face. But now, things are complicated.

- Let me see your arm.

- Why?

- You are bleeding, smart ass.

- So?

Jimin rolls his eyes. Jimin always hated when Yoongi behave like a jerk such he is already. He is stubborn, so does Jimin but now it's not a good time to fight like kids.

- Okay, if you want to die then stay like that. Idiot.

Yoongi scoffs, ends with a small chuckle. Jimin glares, turning around but his heart was arching like crazy, the blood on Yoongi's arm wasn't stopping at all. The sting of pain was still there but it was getting worse.

- Stop being a bitch and give me your arm!

Jimin grabs Yoongi's arm and rips off the sleeves. He stops when the blood oozes out when he adds pressure on the flesh. Yoongi stares at Jimin's face as his facial expressions turn sad. Jimin hates seeing so much blood but Yoongi feels proud to see, his baby being brave in front of him.

- Do you want me to die from bleeding?

Jimin looks up, his eyes glisten but he looks away and wraps the handkerchief around the wound.

- If you want to die, take off the handkerchief and die...

- Do you want me dead? Still, hate me this much?

Jimin avoids looking at Yoongi's eyes as Yoongi's words came out so soft and sad all of a sudden.

- I don't care about you.

Yoongi chuckles. Yoongi stares at Jimin with fondness in his eyes. Even though Jimin is mad and hates him now, he still cares for the one who has his heart.

- Then what is this?

Jimin pushes Yoongi's arm to him and glares. Yoongi wanted that Jimin would give him a small smile or show some softness towards him but he never received one.

- I'm just helping someone who's hurt. A pack member. Nothing else. Don't get your hopes high just because I did this. You are still the same person who betrayed me.