35 || Final

3 years later

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

A milky white hand reaches for another figure on the bed while groaning in his sleep.

- Y-Yoongi...

Hum can be heard from the other side.

- The pup...

Another him came.

- Crying...

Yoongi peaks at the crib that was lit up enough to see, the baby twisting and turning while screaming. It's midnight and the baby is up again, another all night for the poor alpha.

- I'll get it...

Yoongi gets up and drags his legs to the crib to find the baby staring at him with eyes full of unshed tears. Yoongi yawns and picks the baby to cradle but the baby starts to cry again.

All this crying went through the room next door and Yoongi heard the door opening and closing quickly.

- Mama...

Jimin now woke up since their three years old daughter woke up.

- Come here, baby.

Min Su-in; is the first pup of this couple. (I know I used that name but I love it so yeah, gonna use it again)

- Sorry, honey...baby woke you up?

Su-in nods as she buries her face into Jimin's chest. Jimin sighed, he looked up to see Yoongi struggling with the baby as well.

- Baby, do you mind letting me go? I have to feed the baby, looks like papa can't control him.

Su-in is an angel, she nods before letting Jimin go and looks at the scene in Infront of her. Jimin taps Yoongi's shoulder to give him the baby and the baby stops crying instantly.

- Go and sleep with Su-in, I'll take care of this.

- But Jimin you are on medicines, so you need rest.

Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi's cheek.

- I'll be fine. He just needs his tummy full.

Yoongi sighs but he holds Jimin's face.

- Then come to bed and be comfortable if he falls asleep then let him be.

Jimin smiled gently, Yoongi makes space for them, sliding Su-in towards Yoongi's side while Jimin lays down with their baby boy in his arms.

As soon as Jimin laid down, the baby started to cry and mouth Jimin's chest, Jimin gives a look at Yoongi and gestured to him to start feeding the pup.

Jimin lifts his shirt to give enough access to the pup so that he can feed himself, Jimin hissed before the pup accidentally bit the nipple.

Yoongi hugged Su-in, who fell asleep when Yoongi secured his arms around her. Jimin reaches for Su-in and gently caresses her head.