1 ||

Sounds of heavy footsteps and breathing were going on. Bodies are laying on the ground, whimpering in pain and groaning from the injuries.

The pressure of protecting the area was their priority now. Either protect it or die...

The horny alphas are attacking the area where most of the omegas live. These scenes are common when the mating season arrives.

Grunts and screams of pain were a common sight to see when it was full moon night. Many alphas come to mate with the omega's but most then come for pleasure their thing in between their thighs.

- There's more than we thought...

- The more they are the better to train.

Two males stand in front of ten horny alphas.  They all are powerful but they have no choice but to fight their way to protect this place.

Fortunately, no guns were allowed there.  So, it's easy to show off your skill.

- Are you ready?

- I was born to be ready.

They yells and runs ahead where the alpha runs toward them. They were pretending this fight was training since they are the members who are still in a training session.

Kicking them on the guts, punching at their strong structure, and even using trick was allowed.

- Damn these alphas are strong!

- Imagine if one of them were your boyfriend!

- Ohw, shut up!

- No, just pretend! What if one of them was!

- Then I wouldn't be surprised and kick him in the balls!

In a few minutes,  those two males were the only ones standing while the alphas were groaning on the ground. Screaming and whimpering in pain. They turned to each other and smiled.

- That's for tonight!

A guy with a bright smile says while patting his clothes. The other one wiped the blood off from the corner of his lips.

- Hey, you got hurt...

- It's okay, Hyung. This is just a scratch.

- You're stronger than ever.

The younger one chuckles and looks around.

- Today is just day one, Hyung.

- I know, I know!

A group of people walks toward them and they bow to them.

-Impressive.  You two took down these 20 alphas?

One of the guys asks while looking around at those alphas.

- Yes, sir. I and my dongsaeng cleared this part.

- How can a beta and an omega beat so many alphas...

One of the girls throws a question while twirling her hair. Jimin has never appreciated any girls who are weak omegas and likes to talk trash without getting their hands dirty.

- Why you-

- You shouldn't say that, Mai.

The girl scoffs and rolls her eyes.

- Sorry, Hyung-nim but we have work tomorrow. ..so if we can just...

The guy smiles and nods.

- Sure, we can take care of this side now. You two may go and take some rest.