26 || ( M )

Jimin moans a little when Yoongi sucks onto his skin, Yoongi slides his hands under Jimin's shirt as he kisses and sucks onto Jimin's sweet skin.

Yoongi pauses to look at Jimin who looked all red and sweaty, clothes barely on his body, the shirt was wrinkled up to his chest, nipples exposed. His mouth gaped while he was breathing heavily, his pant was unbuttoned and his exposed collarbone was covered in red bite marks.

- Are you sure about this?

Yoongi asked, he was making sure that Jimin doesn't regret his decisions. Jimin supports himself on his elbows and leans toward Yoongi, kissing the alpha as he smells the surrounding.

- You can't handle yourself if I stop you now, so I'm fine with it.

Yoongi bit his lips when Jimin's mentioned his situation, he wasn't backing off now so it's useless to ask the question now. Yoongi smirks as he kisses Jimin back to push him back to the bed.

- Then be prepared to scream, omega.

Jimin winked at him and he smirked at him as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yoongi was drawn to Jimin's body as he kisses down to his stomach while Jimin gives off small moans to each kiss that landed on his skin.

Yoongi was addicted to Jimin's body as he savors each part and curve of Jimin's body, even though he twists and moves a lot from Yoongi's kisses.

- A-Alpha...

Yoongi lift his head when Jimin called out, he looked at Jimin's glowing blue eyes.

- Did I trigger your pre-heat?

Jimin nods as he lays back, holding Yoongi's head as Yoongi traces Jimin's body with his fingers.

- Then it's more fun to do so.

Yoongi leads his hands to Jimin's remaining clothes and pulls him out from them before admiring the beauty that lies Infront of him. He was addicted but he never thought of having a taste of this drug called 'Jimin', not after four years later.

- Why...Why are you staring at me l-like that...

Yoongi came back from his thoughts when the sweet, needy voice of Jimin's reached his ears.

- Nothing, baby. Just admiring what is mine.

Jimin blushed as he slowly spreads his legs to Yoongi, he covers his eyes with his hands as he waits for Yoongi.

- Hurry up...

Yoongi licks his lips as he obeys his omega. Yoongi lifted Jimin's legs to see his pretty pinkish hole.

- So wet for me, huh?

Jimin turns away without responding to Yoongi, Yoongi leans closer to lick the wetness away as Jimin shivers by that touch.

- Do you need to be prepared?

- I...I think so...

Yoongi nods, he traces Jimin's hole as he flinches each time when Yoongi caresses the throbbing hole.

- J-Just..do what you w-want...

Yoongi smirks.

- I never knew that the tough omega will melt so much with a single touch. Where's the tough omega now?

Jimin glares at Yoongi for mocking him, he shoves Yoongi with his legs.

- S-Stop it!

Yoongi kisses Jimin's nose as he continues to slowly pump Jimin. Jimin moans when Yoongi's finger goes in and out, making him sloppier than ever.