2 ||

'Why are you here?'

The guy ticks his tongue inside his mouth and leans closer to Jimin.  Inhaling his sweet scent before looking at him with pure affection. He missed this person but he was afraid to jump out from nowhere and scare the shit out of this guy.

- This is my area, kitten.

Jimin steps back and pulls down his sleeves. He scoffs and turns around to leave. Jimin doesn't want to face this infamous jerk.

- Still, hate me?

Jimin stops and slightly turns back to glance at him. He was mad and he hate how cocky this guy is and he hates his guts

- I will always hate you. Until I die.

He walks off without glancing back again. He wants to forget that he met him accidentally and relax his night before the hectic day starts tomorrow.

                       -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Jimin comes back home and suddenly gets engulfed in a hug. His only family is his mother and he knows that it is hard for them to live alone without any support.

- Aigoo~ my baby is back~

- Mom!

She releases him and pouts. She's an omega as well, but she has stated that she won't find a mate since my father left her or us. She hasn't confirmed why he did that but I'm sure that has to be something with me, being an omega than alpha-like him.

- Okay, I won't do that again.

Jimin smiles and hugs her from behind. He can't stay mad at his only family.

- Aigoo~ my dramatical mom~

- Ah... I know.

- For what you do that?

His mother smirks and goes to her room. She always wants to make Jimin wear more stylist and act like an omega than being so tough. Even though she knows the reason behind him being like that but she wants the best for her child as any mother should.

She brings two large bags and drops them in front of Jimin. Jimin wides his eyes and nearly faints because he has told his mom to not waste money on him but she doesn't listen to him.

-There! I got some interesting things for you!

Jimin nervously smiles and takes a peek inside the bags. He was nervous about what she bought and she has been like that until Jimin can remember.

One was filled with cosmetics and the other was. ..

- MOM! WHY DID YOU buy SANITARY PADS!!

- Aigoo. ..they said it's good for omegas. 100% cotton.

- I'M A MALE! NOT A FEMALE!

- So what?

Jimin's face turns red and he quickly closes the bags when he heard the front door open.