chapter fourteen • he what?

(look at this fucking dress y'all I'm actually salivating)don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you <3

don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you <3

(look at this fucking dress y'all I'm actually salivating)don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you <3

Anastasiya Greyson
Saturday, October 2nd

Homecoming is today!

Yeah the football game and parties last night were fun but it was basically just a pregame for tonight, I think this is the only homecoming I've been to where,

1. My dress isn't from goodwill or another thrift store

2. I have a date

And 3. I can wear heels with said date because he's a giant

I'm so excited!

"I don't know why you were being so secretive about your dress, but please, show me now, put it on!" Aubrey grumbles, her hair sitting in rollers on her head as she unzips the bag to her dress.

Her dress is a dark red velvet dress with a really deep cowl neckline that shows off her boobs perfectly, the dress barely hits her midthigh and the low cut back shows off her tan freckled skin. The color, of course, matches Jack's tie perfectly and it's paired with a pair of sky-high black heels that tie up her legs like ballerina slippers. Her look is complete with a light brown eye look and a few pieces of golden jewelry.

Placing a finger over my lips I fake shush her, "it's a secret, and it's the very last thing I'm gonna put on," turning towards her, "and I'm gonna need help putting it on by the way."

"And who's gonna help you take it off tonight." She wiggles her eyebrows at me, nudging my elbow with her shoulder.

I may or may not have let it slip last night that I'm in love with August, and have been since I was a kid. She thought she was so subtle when she went to the bathroom and practically screamed into the phone that Jack owed her 10 bucks, so I guess Jack knows.

I just hope August doesn't. That would be embarrassing considering he just thinks of me as a friend.

Finally pulling the rollers out of my own hair I secure them with some hairspray and make sure to put extra on my bangs so they'll stay the whole night even if I get sweaty. My own makeup look is very pinky, with a bright pink blush coating my cheeks and pink eyeshadow covering my lids.