chapter forty six • your little husband

don't forget to vote and comment!! I love you <3 MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTER 45 BEFORE READING THIS ONE ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE

August Matthews
Saturday, August 27th

She barely lets me finish my half of the love declaration before she's attacking my lips with force and passion, her legs moving from one side to straddling me, "eager are me?"

"Just shut up and enjoy it, Auggie. I haven't been with you in almost three months and I'm horny."

I don't have to be told twice, my hands moving from cupping her face to the edges of her hips, aiding her grinding down on my already hardening cock.

Her hands move from my face to the hem of my shirt, a silent request to take it off. I oblige happily, removing our faces for a second so she could remove them. I whisper a hungry, "off," against her lips as she gives me a whimper pulling the crewneck and shirt over her head.

As soon as her shirt is off I'm cupping her breasts, kneading them with my hands as we make out like the horny teenagers we are, sucking each other's faces off and grinding on each other.

I move my mouth from hers to her neck, sucking on the sensitive spot under her ear and earning a small moan as I continue leaving wet kisses and sucking my way down her neck.

god is that noise music to my ears, especially after so long.

I keep my trail moving downwards before latching onto one of her dusty pink nipples, one hand pressing her into me by her waist, the other paying attention to the nipple that doesn't have my mouth wrapped around it, pinching and grabbing.

More soft moans echo through the air, her hands knotting themselves through my hair as her grinding gets more feverish. I move to the other nipple, biting, and sucking, earning a loud moan from her.

I kiss down her stomach before coming back up to her face and whispering against her lips, "you're so perfect, I'm so in love with you."

She smiles against my lips, moving them softly against mine as her hand travels lower, palming me through my sweats, low groans being swallowed by her mouth as she rubs up and down over the fabric, "I love you too, baby. Now I want you to fuck me like you love me."