chapter sixteen • you two need to talk

don't forget to vote and comment!! i love you <3

TW: ABUSE

Anastasiya Greyson
Friday, October 8th

Trent's house is full of people, everyone's decked in white shirts with sharpies on them and two freshmen are having a keg stand competition. The front lawn is already decked in red solo cups and I think I can already see vomit in the bushes.

Me and Aubrey are following the theme, both of us are in our white crop tops. Hers says 'I'm dumber than you' since she's the projected Valedictorian and mine says, 'you're probably taller than me' because I'm 90% sure I'm the tallest girl in MavenHale. We both paired our tops with light wash jeans and our dusty old air forces. Jack is trailing behind us, his shirt saying, 'I hate my girlfriend' obviously written by Aubrey.

We make our way through the threshold of the front door, the sweaty smell and dim lights hitting our senses the second we went through the door.

"Let's get drinks!" Aubrey cheered, grabbing both mine and Jack's hand and dragging us towards the kitchen, the pigtails she decided on for tonight bouncing with every step.

Once we entered the kitchen my eyes widened, Trent practically had a bar in his house all that it was missing was an actual bartender. There was every single party alcohol you could think of; Fireball, Vodka, Tequila, White Claws, Pink Whitney, Rum and a pyramid of 4lokos. Along with things like coke and sprite to mix them in.

On the end of the counter there was an opened package of red solo cups that was slowly diminishing and a stack of plastic shot glasses.

"Shots!" I kinda yelled, startling both Aubrey and Jack. "whoops that was kinda loud, but we are doing shots!"

They both shrugged and I grabbed one of the vodka bottles along with 3 shot glasses and filled them all up. Throwing back mine, the liquid burned down my throat but sparked a little adrenaline inside of me to take more.

4 shots for me later and 3 for Aubrey and Jack my whole body feels looser as we make our way back into the living room, I'm sipping on a Rum and Coke as we all dance to the music playing over the speakers.