chapter thirty • promise

don't forget to vote and comment!! I love you <3

Anastasiya Greyson
Sunday, December 19th

The door locks behind him and he throws me onto the bed, immediately climbing into the bed behind me and straddling my legs at my knees. He throws his shirt over his head and leans down to me, keeping his arms pressed into a pushup position as he engages our lips.

One of his hands reaches in between our bodies skimming the hem of my sweatshirt before I use both hands to take it off and over my head, barely disconnecting our lips for a second. Groaning at the newly exposed skin his free hand slithers up my body, grabbing one of my breasts with a firm squeeze that had me whimpering into his mouth.

He continues his kneading as his mouth descends over the marks he made earlier traveling further down to the valley of my breasts before he takes the other nipple in his mouth, sucking as the rolls the first one between his hands, making me arch my back off the bed sheets.

He finishes with a tug and continues on his path, kissing down my stomach and all along the hem of my spandex shorts.

"Do you want this?" He asks, his eyes and voice so filled with lust it looks like he might explode

"Yes." it's a throaty whimper but audible enough for his fingers to tuck under the waistband and pull both my spandex and my soaked underwear down my legs and fling them to wherever his shirt went.

He takes a step off the bed and crouches to the ground, setting his knees on the carpeted floor. He grabs hold of my ankles and pulls me to the edge of the bed with a gasp, my bare pussy in line with his face as he looks at me like I'm a three-tier cake.

Lowering his head he kisses a path up both my thighs, getting close to my aching center before pulling away. He meets my eyes with a devilish look before licking a stripe through my folds, holding eye contact for a second before my head lulls backward.

With my head pressed back against the mattress and eyes, I feel him looming over me, "I want you to look at me while I eat you out." He reconnects our lips for a second using both his hands to pull me up against him before I prop my upper body on my elbows to look at him.