CHAPTER 35

Third Person P.O.V

Ametriux was walking toward their faculty. When she opened the door, she stopped because of the voice inside. Someone appears to be discussing something important on the inside.

She heard Anie's voice, and it was like an aggressive tone. Ametriux, confused about what was going on and what they were talking about?

To make herself more comfortable, Ametriux opened the door a little.

"No! Hindi natin puwedeng pakialaman si Callixian!" Boses iyon ni Jazmin sa loob.

"Napaka selfish mo! Iniisip molang ang sarili mo!" Pabalik na singhal ni Anie.

"Sa tingin niyo kapag na laman ni Ametriux na pinaglalaruan natin siya, magagalit kaya siya?" Malumanay na boses ni Kia.

Kumunot ang noo ni Ametriux. What do they mean? Are they playing with Ametriux's feelings? Why did she hear Callixian's name? Is he one of the reasons why she got bullied?

"Malamang oo. Kapag na laman niyang si Callixian at ang anim ang may dahilan kung bakit naka karanas siya ng bully ngayon, malamang magagalit siya. Sino ba namang taong pinaglalaruan na nga, t*nga parin?" Sagot ni Jazmin.

"Kailangan na nating sabihin ito kay Ametriu-"

Ametriux opened the door and came in with no expression on her face.

Hindi niya inaasahan ang mga narinig niya. Planado pala ang lahat. Nagtiwala siya dahil akala niya hindi siya gagaguhin ng mga kaharap niya.

Walang imik na umupo si Ametriux sa puwesto niya. Nang pumasok siya ay tumahimik ang lahat.

She smiled a little and looked into their faces.

"Tuloy niyo na kuwentuhan niyo." Naka ngiti niyang sambit.

"Huh? W-wala kaming-"

"Shh." Ametriux interrupted Lixen.

"You guys don't need to explain it to me. Don't worry, I'm not mad. I heard everything. I'm just disappointed. " Ametriux's face turned cold with no emotion.

Biglang tumayo si Kia at Anie na sinundan ni Jazmin.

"What? No, I mean, why? Why are you guys playing with fire?" Ametriux said calmly.

"Ametriux."

Bumaling si Ametriux kay Lixen.

"Tell me Lixen." She said.

"Lixen no-"

"Shut your f*cking mouth, Jazmin!"Ametriux is not joking around anymore. She wanted to know everything.

"Xian is behind this with his friends. They planned to kick you out of this campus. Xian commandeered all the students so they could do everything to you. That's why Ladder students bully you. Xian wants you to beg him to not kick you off. Lahat ng dinanas mo sa campus na 'to si Callixian ang may gawa. And he told us that he could do worse than this if we tried to stop him. Wala kaming na gawa kundi maging demonyo rin sa iyo. Sorry Ametriux." Lixen said sincerly.

"Does Kenzo know about this?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." They all looked in the door and noticed Kenzo's jaw line was clenched.

Walang buhay na tumawa si Ametriux. Pumalakpak siya at napa sandal sa board ng swivel chair.

Umiling si Ametriux habang tumatawa.

"Ametriux-"

"Shhh! I understand." She bit her lower lip para mapigilan ang luha na hindi bumagsak. Humugot siya ng malalim na hininga.