F O U R

N A O M I ' S  P O V

What was I thinking? What did I do to them, especially Joshua. I promise to myself that I'll never get in their relationship again, but what did I do to them?

"I'm such an idiot." I said to myself.

I didn’t go to school today, I had no plans. I'm so guilty of what happened yesterday, I didn't want to go in first because I also had no appetite. I want to find a job, so that I can have a condo. I didn't want to live in my house with Mom, I felt like I was choking and I didn't want to be like her. I've become desperate, but I don't want to use people just for wealth. I entered a fastfood and headed to the cashier area, I talked to one of the cashiers to ask if their manager was here.

"Good morning ma'am, is your manager here?" I asks.

"He's here ma'am, wait a minute, I'll just call him." She answered.

I nodded, I sat in the empty seat to wait for their manager. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked on twitter to see what was going on, but I saw nothing.

I just typed what I could post, when I finished I immediately put the phone back in my pocket. I just looked at cashier when she cashier called me, she told me she would guide me to the manager’s office so I nodded.

I had already entered the manager’s office, I sat in the vacant seat in front of him. I smiled at him and he also smiled back at me, he put something in the drawer first and faced me again.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"Naomi, Park Naomi." I answered.

"So, what is your purpose and why are you looking for me?" He asks me again.

"I just want to apply for a job, I want to save more for my condo." I answered.

"What do you want? Cashier? Waitress? Janitress? If you know how to cook, you can cook." He offered.

"It's up to you what you'll assign to me." I said.

"That's hard, if I choose what suits you, you have to decide for yourself." He response.

I was stunned by what he said, he was right.  I had to decide what suits me, but I thought of becoming a waitress first.

"I'm just going to be a waitress, can I?" I asks.

"Okay then, you start tomorrow." He response.

"By the way, are you still studying?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm still studying. I just really want to work while studying." I answered.

He nodded in response, he said that my shift was at night so I thanked him.  Fortunately, he hired me, even though I didn't have any bio data, he still hired me.

I went out to the fast food and went to the park, I didn't want to go home because the only thing that opened up to me was noise. I like the peaceful surroundings, no noise and no obstruction.

I enjoy the beautiful view in front of me, flowers and grasses. Too nice to look at, so I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture. Even though the afternoon came I still didn't go home, I didn't get anything but Mom's scold.

"But you didn't have to cut me off

Make out like it never happened

And that we were nothing

And I don't even need your love

But you treat me like a stranger

And that feels so rough

You didn't have to stoop so low

Have your friends collect your records

And then change your number

I guess that I don't need that though

Now you're just somebody that I used to know."

I sang, when I opened my eyes I looked around. I was shocked when I saw Joshua on a bench away from me, could he see me? I turned away and looked around, I decided to leave the park because I knew Joshua would see me.

J O S H U A ' S  P O V

I saw Naomi leaving the park, I averted my eyes because every time I remembered what happened yesterday I was hurt. I really regret all the decisions that I made, and it made me hate her.

I didn't go to the hospital where Seungcheol's girlfriend was, I was the one who was ashamed of what Naomi did.  When night came I decided to go home, it was early tomorrow and I didn't want to be late for class.

"Good morning everyone, tomorrow the farewell party will be held. As you can see, your graduation is next month. April is also fast approaching, so be prepared." Our teacher announced.

We all nodded, when he left our classroom I also left to go to the dance studio. When I got to the dance studio I saw that they were all there, I went in and sat on the floor first.

"Joshua, you're here." Seokmin says.

"Yeah as you can see." I sarcastically says.

"You're being sarcastic, Shua." Jeonghan says.

"Let it go, maybe he's not in the mood." Seungcheol says.

We started rehearsing for what we were going to perform at the farewell party, when we finished rehearsing we rested.

"That's okay, the outcome of our performance will be good." Seungcheol says.

"Let's give our best shot." Soonyoung says.

We all nodded, we didn't have classes in the afternoon so I just stayed in the music room. I couldn’t do anything about it, but I picked up the guitar next to where I was sitting. I strung it, but I didn’t know what I was going to play.

I put the guitar back on the side and stood up, I left the music room and just went back to the classroom. I sat down in my chair, my classmates are no longer here because it's okay for me to be alone here.

"Joshua." I turned to the door of our classroom and saw Naomi.

"I just want to tell you that I hope you will forgive me." She said.

I averted my eyes, why did she come here?

"Just forget about what I say, and forget about me." She said.

I looked at the door and saw she was gone, what did she mean when she said that?