T W E N T Y T W O

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"Are you sure you're feeling well?" Joshua asks.

"Yes Shua, I'm fine, I'm really really fine." I answered.

He nodded and started the engine, the car started and I gasped when the traffic caught up with us, were we unlucky?

"Unfortunately for us, the traffic caught up with us." I said.

"Just chill, Naomi. Let's chill now, okay?" He said.

I just nodded, I had to be chill, I just looked outside while waiting for the cars to move.

"Naomi."

"Hmm?"

I turned to him and I was just surprised when he kissed me, it was a soft one so I kissed him back, it was my first time. In the past it was just smack, now it's like this, I don't know what to do when he let go of the kiss.

"Sorry Naomi, if I did that." He said.

I averted my eyes and didn't say a word, my cheeks getting hot from what we did, I didn't look back at Joshua because I was embarrassed.

"Hey, are you mad at me?" He asks.

"I-i'm not mad at you." I answered.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" He asks.

"I'm embarrass okay?" I answered.

"I'm the one who should be embarrass." Joshua said.

I turned to him, should he be ashamed? I can be ashamed too, he kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Aren't you moving forward? The vehicles are moving." I said.

He was looking at me, and I noticed that the cars were moving. When we got to school I immediately got out of his car, but I was also stopped because he called me.

"Let's together later, at lunch." He said.

I approached him and kissed him on the lips, it was just a smack so I was okay there.

"Yeah, let's eat together later, love." I said and wink at him.

I went to school first, I don't know why I did that but I know he was shocked, I was the first to kiss him now that we got to school and I even called him love. I arrived just right in our classroom because the bell rang too, and the teacher just entered our classroom and started lecturing.

When our class was over I immediately left the classroom and went to the cafeteria, I bought two burgers and fries as well, the diet is not trendy to me so i don't care if i get fat or not. I went to the rooftop carrying what I bought, it's a good thing I was carrying my bag because I wanted to read, because there would be a quiz this afternoon. And it's a good thing that we were only given our previous lesson, I can handle it, moreover, I'll just ask for notes later from my teachers who come to us.

"It's not easy, I'm sure we'll have a lot of quiz items later." I said to myself.

"You need to focus."

I was surprised so I turned around, I saw Joshua, he sat next to me and looked at my notebook.

"It's easy so I'll help you review." He said.

I nodded while eating the burger, maybe he hasn't eaten yet so I gave him a burger, I still have fries left so it's okay with me.

"Really? Two burgers? Do you want to gain weight?" He asks.

"Why, don't you? I've been thin for a long time and I dream of gaining at least a little weight." I answered.

"Won't you love me when I get fat?" I asks.