T W E N T Y S I X

Play the song while Naomi is singing, Angeline Quinto is a Filipino singer, so I wish you'll like her voice!

N A O M I ' S  P O V

Today is the day of our singing contest, and it will be held tonight, and I'm even more nervous.

"Calm down, Naomi. You can do this." I said to myself.

This afternoon Joshua will come to my apartment, I plan to tell him but I'm not sure yet, I want to send Mom later but I'll tell her when I'm leaving.

"Mom, can you go to the school later?" I ask her.

"Oh yeah sure, just let me know if you'll leave okay?" She said.

I nodded and went into my room, I laid my dress on the bed and looked, I will try to wear it now so I know if it suits to me. When I put on my dress I looked at myself in the mirror, I liked the dress and it suited me.

"You will be beautiful tonight." I said to myself.

I took off my dress and put it back on my bed, I lay down on the bed because I still couldn't do anything, moreover, Joshua is still here this afternoon so I'll take a nap first.

I woke up when I heard noise outside, I got up and left the bed, I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw Joshua and Seokmin, with Mom laughing at them, what time is it now?

"You're awake now." Joshua said.

"Yes I'm awake, what time is it now?" I asks.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:30, I would take a shower later at about 5:30, it's too early.

"What time does the contest start?" I asks.

"It's 9:00." Seokmin answered.

"Seokmin is also one of the participants in the contest, because he is also good at singing." Joshua says.

"That's right, Naomi invited me to go to your school." Mom says.

"That's better, Auntie. So you can see me sing." Seokmin says.

They were just talking and I went back to my room, I also couldn't do anything there with them. When there was a knock in my room I headed to the door and opened it, when I opened it I saw Joshua. I let him into my room, I closed the door and locked it, I turned around and I was surprised that Joshua pinned me to the door.

What will he do this time?

"Can I kiss you?" He asks in whisper.

"Joshua, not this time, your friend is here and Mom is awake." I answered.

But he didn't listen to me, he really kissed me, it was a torrid one but I couldn't help but kiss him back, why is he doing this.

"J-joshua." I moaned when his kisses went down to my neck.

"S-stop it."

Fortunately he followed what I said, we walked towards my bed panting, fortunately Seokmin and Mom didn't hear us.

"If Seokmin and Mom had heard of us, I really wouldn’t have guessed." I said.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

I nodded, he hugged me and looked at the dress in front of him, he touched the dress and looked at me.

"This dress suits you." He said.

I smiled, what he said was really true, when it was 5:30 I got up, I let Joshua out of my room because I didn't want him to see me wearing my dress, I needed to surprise him. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, and when I was done I went out to the bathroom and got dressed, I just put on a little make-up and it was okay. I took my sling bag next to my study table and took the phone on my bedside table, I put my phone in the bag and left the room, when I got out of the room it was Mom, Joshua, and Seokmin looked at me.