E P I L O G U E

While waiting at the altar and waiting for my bride, I was nervous at the thought, that she might not show up. Naomi is seven months pregnant and it's a good thing we got married before she gave birth, when it was announced that there was a bride I arranged for us, I wanted to stare at her while she's walking towards me.

When I saw that she smiled at me, I knew I would cry for joy, but my joy was more dominant, her baby bump was already noticeable because her wedding dress is fit. Fortunately, she didn't have a hard time wearing her wedding dress, when she got to the altar I was there in tears, I heard her chuckled so I looked at her.

"Don't cry, I want us to be happy today." She said.

"I'm crying because of joy, I'm happy now." I response.

We started and I will admit I made a mistake, we both made a mistake because of nervousness, but it was okay with the priest because I saw him laugh once because we both made a mistake.

"Do you Joshua, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The priest asks me.

"I do." I answered.

He turn to Naomi and gave her a smile, he has been smiling ever since, hopefully until we get older, that's still the smile on his lips, hopefully his smiles are still like that.

"Do you Naomi, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The priest ask her the same question.

"Yes father, I do."

We proceeded, as we wear our rings, smiling at each other, holding our hands together and looking at each other. This is the happiest day that happened in my life, I know it's the same with Naomi but I'm even happier, and it's time that we'll say our vows, which is that made me nervous.

"When I first saw you, you still liked Seungcheol then, and I don't know why I was forcing myself on you then.

But I was just shocked one day, you are the one in my mind, I smile because I saw you.

But when I saw what happened to you then, it was as if I wanted to give up, as if I wanted to step on you because I was losing hope for you.

But when I heard from you that you were forcing me to forget you, I couldn't, I was wondering, because I can't forget you.

Even if you force me, I can't do it, and that's when I found out, that I love you.

I was irritated and confused with myself, what do I really feel for you, and that's when I realized, you're the only one who can really make me happy.

When we became lovers, I thanked the Lord, because I am the happiest man in the world. We were happy then, even though we didn't talk much but we enjoyed our silence, right?

But when you left here, in Korea, I suddenly feel lifeless, I didn't even look for someone else to move on, and as you said to forget you I couldn't."

I sighed and wipe my tears.

"Because that's how I love you,"

I look at the sky and smiled, I remembered her Mom, I know that she's smiling at us.

"Auntie, we're finally married, as I promise to you. But I broke one promise," I chuckled.

"I even promised you that we would get married before she got pregnant, but I guess I made a mistake, I hope you will forgive me Auntie." I added.