T W E N T Y O N E

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"Are you okay now, Naomi?" Mom asks.

"Just a little, Mom." I answered.

"You should have told Joshua right away that you are allergic to shrimp, because you, why did you eat the shrimp?" She asks.

"I just don’t want Joshua to think I might not like it." I answered.

When I heard my phone ring I picked it up on the bedside table, looked at who was calling, and I saw Joshua calling so I answered it.

"Hey, Naomi. Are you feeling well right now?" He asks on the other line.

"Yeah, a little bit actually." I answered.

"That's good, I'll visit you later, after the class." He said.

"Okay then, I'll wait here for you." I response.

"Just rest and get enough sleep, okay?" He said.

"Okay sir, I'll rest and get enough sleep." I response.

He hung up the call and I put my phone back to the bedside table, I guess I need to lay on my bed all day, and later I got up just to see Joshua. But I couldn't sleep, so I tried to get up and get out of bed first, I went out of my room to drink water, fortunately my headache and dizziness were gone. When I finished drinking the water I went back to my room, lay down again and tried to sleep, but it didn't really work out.

"Why can't I sleep again?" I ask myself.

I tried to move myself, and no matter what else I did I was never asleep again, what else was I going to do? I stood up, thinking of exhausting myself, I might be able to sleep again if I was tired. It was as if I was exercising, fortunately when I stopped I didn't become dizzy, I sat on the bed to rest.

I'll try this time.

I went to bed, I thanked him because little by little as my eyes closed, I could finally sleep again.

"Naomi, wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Joshua infront of me waking me up, I got up and he helped me stand up, until we really got out of my room he supported me.

"How's your day?" I asks him.

"It was tiring, then we were asked to do something." He answered.

"What is it?" I asks him again.

"I don't know, I forgot because of stress." He answered.

I just nodded, I looked at the wall clock what time it was, when I saw 4:30 that I was facing him.

"You get here early, Joshua." I said.

"Yeah, because I miss you so much." He said then hugged me.

"You miss me that much?" I ask.

"Yeah, so so much." He answered.

I smiled, he tells me every day that he misses me when he doesn't see me, sometimes I just laugh because when he tells me that he misses me he pouts, like a child.

"My angel."

"Hmm?"

"Are you hungry?" He ask.

"Yes, I'm hungry."

He got up and went to the kitchen, I don't know what food he brought for me, but I was just surprised when I saw it was jajjangmyeon.

"This is my favourite!" I exclaimed.

I saw him smile, when he handed me the bowl with jajjangmyeon I ate it, I haven't eaten jajjangmyeon for a long time.

"You really like it." He said.

"Of course, I haven't eat jajjangmyeon for a long time." I response.

I finished jajjangmyeon and stood just to put the plate on the sink, but Joshua put it instead of me.

"By the way, where's your Mom?" He asks me.

"I think she's asleep right now." I answered.

"She's not in her room yet." He response.

I looked at Joshua, I stood up and I walked towards my Mom's room, when I opened the bedroom door I saw that she was not there, where could she go?

"Can you contact my Mom, Shua?" I ask.

"Okay then, I'll contact her." He answered.

"Thank you."

When I say that he just nodded at me, where did Mom go, why didn't she wake me up to let me know she was leaving the apartment, I couldn't be bothered.

"Naomi." Joshua called me so I turned to him.

"She just bought our dish, she said she will come back." Joshua said and I sighed in relief.

I sat down on the couch again and Joshua sat next to me, I felt that I was feeling okay, so I will go to school tomorrow.

"Do you have an excuse letter?" Joshua asks me.

"Yeah, Mom made me." I answered.

He took my hand and kissed it, I smiled and I rested my head on his left shoulder, why is it that a Hong Jisoo always makes me smile or should I say Joshua.

"You're always making me smile, Shua." I said.

"That's my job, to make you smile." He response.

We both chuckled, we just looked at the door that opened and saw Mom.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you were leaving, Mom. I was worried earlier if Joshua hadn't called you." I said.

"Sorry Naomi, but I really thought of buying the ingredients for our dish that I will cook." She response.

I sighed and just nodded, while Joshua and I waited for Mom to finish cooking we were watching a drama, I saw Joshua's friend, he turned out to be an actor.

"It turns out that your friend is an actor now." I said.

"Yeah, he says that it was too hard." He response.

"He has a girlfriend right?" I ask him.

"Yes, he has a girlfriend, his girlfriend will also be an actress one day." He answered.

So they both want to be actors, besides I've seen them both, I can say they suits each other, besides I know their show will be a hit when they both be together in one drama.

"Let's eat!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

Joshua and I got up and went to the kitchen, we sat together so I chuckled, we only synced once. We eat quietly and peacefully, because we are really used to that, sometimes we become noisy.

"Are you going to school tomorrow, Naomi?" Mom asks me.

"Yes, I'm going to school tomorrow, I feel okay." I answered.

"That's good, Joshua take care of her when both of you are in school okay?" Mom said.

"Yes, as always." Joshua response.

I smiled, I like him especially because he has respect for my Mama, especially his Mama. This is the man I dream of, and the one given to me is Joshua, and I'm thankful for that.

Thankful, very very thankful.