T W E N T Y N I N E

N A O M I ' S  P O V

I opened my eyes and looked at who was next to me, when I saw another man next to me I got up and left the bed. I looked at my body and it was good that I still had clothes on, but I didn't know if something had happened to us or not. I held my head which was now hurting, I went into the CR and brushed, I had to wake that man up. What if Joshua saw him? Will it be over?

"Hey, mister. Wake up." I said.

He opened his eyes, when I saw his face I remembered him, he was the one I bumped into in the past few months.

"Naomi, you're awake." He said.

"You need to leave my apartment." I said.

"Why, have you forgotten what happened to the two of us last night?" He asks.

"I believe nothing happened to us, so can you leave my apartment now?" I answered.

He gets up and leaves the bed, he's walking towards me and I'm backing away.

"You know Naomi, from the moment I saw you, I liked you right away. I don't know how, but I felt it." He said.

"But when I saw you with another man, I thought, when will you be mine?" He asks.

"But last night you were drunk, and I had a chance to have time with you. And it has been fulfilled, you will be mine." He said.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend you asshole!" Joshua shouted from the door.

He's been here earlier?!

Joshua walks towards the man and punched him, I wanted to stop him but he glared at me. I'm not at fault for him, I don't even know what happened to us last night. I was still in the right frame of mind last night, but I just can't really remember, yes I admit I'm drunk but I know what I'm doing.

"You're such an asshole!" Joshua shouted.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

Joshua got up and left my room, I looked at the man and glared at him.

"Get out of my apartment now!" I shouted.

He got up and left my room, I followed him with my gaze until he came out of my room, I looked at Joshua who was panting.

"Shua."

"Don't call me Shua." He said.

"I promise you nothing happened to the two of us." I said.

"But I saw you last night, and you two were actually in the same bed last night." He said.

When my head hurt I remembered what happened last night.

Flashback

When he laid me down I turned my back on him, I wanted to sleep so I closed my eyes. But I felt someone lying on my bed, I turned around and saw him lying on my bed.

"You have already left, this is not your house, you have your own house." I said.

But he didn't listen to me, I woke him up but I heard him snoring. I really can't help but put him to sleep here, besides I really want to sleep so I can really sleep.

End of the flashback

"Nothing really happened to us, Joshua." I said.

"How can you be sure, you are drunk last night." He said.

"I remember." I said.

"But how can I believe you?" He asks me.

I was hurt by what he said, even though what I said was true he still didn’t believe it. I can't do anything, he saw that man next to me last night, I just watched him leave my apartment. When he came out of my apartment I cried, it added to our relationship now that I am mourning. Maybe I'll just accept Grandpa and Grandma's offer to me, I don't want Joshua to see me here every day, and I don't want while we're still in our relationship he's still mad at me.

For the good of both of us.

"Grandma, I will accept your offer." I said.

Grandpa and Grandma smiled at what I said, every time I looked in the room where Mom's body was, maybe Joshua had arrived. But why am I still hoping he’ll come here if he doesn’t want to see me?

"What is the reason why you accepted our offer?" My grandpa asks.

"I just thought that my life might be better there." I answered.

"We will make sure you have a good life in Florida, Naomi." Grandma asks.

I just nodded, when night came I went home to my apartment, Mom will be cremated tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be okay or not, but I'm not ready yet especially since she didn't see my performance. When I got into my apartment I went to the kitchen, I want to get drunk now, my life is getting complicated, my relationship with Joshua has increased.

What I told her was true, but I couldn't force her to believe me, but I just wondered. Why should I go away if I am innocent, why should I avoid him? I took a beer from my fridge and opened it, I was about to drink it when there was a knock on the door. I put the beer bottle on the table and headed for the door, I opened it and saw Soekmin.

"Seokmin."

"I came here to talk to you Naomi." He said.

I nodded and let him into my apartment, I made him sit on the couch and I took another beer, I took a bottle of beer from the table. I sat down next to Seokmin, and placed the beer bottle on the mini-table in front of us.

"If you want a drink, just tell me I'll open it." I said.

He just nodded and sighed, he looked at me and forcibly smiled.

"Did you cheat on Joshua?" He asks.

I knew it.

"Listen to me, if you don't want to believe me, I won't force you." I said.

He nodded, I sighed and looked at him.

"Joshua saw something wrong last night, even though I was surprised, I fired him last night but he didn't listen to me." I said.

"Then I didn't know that Joshua came here, yes I admit I was drunk last night but I know what I'm doing."

"I remember what happened last night, and that man didn't touch me last night. And now I remember his name." I said.

"What is his name?" He asks.

"Jimin." I answered.

"I don’t know what I’m going to do anymore, and Seokmin, I have a favor." I said.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Can you not tell Joshua I'm leaving?" I said.

"Are you leaving? Why? Where are you going?" He asks.

"In Florida, with my grandparents." I answered.

He just nodded, I already drank the beer because it was no longer cold. I want to get drunk tonight, I looked at Seokmin, I saw the concern on his face.

"Are you worried?" I asks him.

"Yeah, I'm worried," He answered

"But how about Joshua?" He asks.

"He will be happy, if I am no longer in his life, and he will really forget me." I answered.

He sighed, he looked at the ceiling and smiled bitterly.

"I'll cheer him up, if you were not here." He said.

"Thank you, Seokmin." I said.

"No worries, and please if you're okay, come back here. I don't want to see him dating other girls." He said.

"Sure, I'll be back."