F O R T Y N I N E

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"We'll know now, won't we?" Joshua asks while we were sitting on the chair, waiting for the OB-gyne.

"Yeah, we will know what gender our child is." I answered.

"Why? Are you nervous?" I asks him.

"I don't know?" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head, when I saw the OB-gyne come out I got up, I smiled at her and turned to Joshua. We entered the OB-gyne together, I was holding Joshua's hand and it was still wet, why is he nervous eh I haven't given birth yet.

"We will look at the gender of your baby." The OB-gyne says and I just nodded.

While lying down, the cold spread over me, I was used to the cold but it was colder in my stomach, while looking at the monitor I was waiting for what the OB-gyne would say.

"Just a minute." The OB-gyne says.

I looked at Joshua staring at the monitor where the baby could be seen, I smiled at my partner’s eagerness.

"Congratulations! It's a girl!" The OB-gyne exclaimed.

I smiled, I didn't expect a girl to be our baby, I looked at Joshua again and saw him smiling, he looked at me and I just nodded. When we left the OB-gyne's office, Joshua immediately hugged me to my surprise.

"We're going to buy her clothes, I'm really excited." He said.

"All right, let's buy the baby's clothes." I response.

When we got to the mall we went to the clothes section, especially for children's or baby clothes, I was looking for baby clothes for girls.

"Naomi, does it suit her?" He asks as I turned to him and looked at the clothes that he took for our baby.

"It's up to you." I answered.

He nodded and look for another cloth for our baby, and later on we buy a lot of clothes for our baby.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"And of course we bought a lot." He added.

"It's okay, the important thing is that our child has clothes." I answered to his questions.

When we left the mall we went straight to his condo, when we arrived I immediately sat down, I wanted to close my eyes because I was sleepy.

"Are you going to cook?" I asks him.

"Yeah, I know that you were hungry." He answered.

"Okay then, I'll just took a nap now." I said.

He nodded and walk towards me and give me a peck on my lips, I headed to his room and when I got in, I lay on his bed and close my eyes ready to take a nap.

"Angel."

"Wake up."

I woke up and saw Joshua in front of me, I got up and sat on the bed, look at him and smiles.

"I need to brush my teeth." I said.

"Just do that later, we'll eat first." He said so I nodded.

I got up and went out of his room, we went to the kitchen together and sat down, Joshua prepared the plate and utensils that we will use, especially the glasses.

"You should have woken me up earlier." I said.

"But I don’t want to disturb you in your sleep." He said.

I sighed and started to eat, there was silence around us and the only sound that could be heard was the movement of utensils and their collision with the plate.

"Have you ever thought about what our child's name will be? He asks.

"I don't know." I answered.

"I'll just tell you if I've thought of anything." He said.

"But Josh, our daughter can't use your last name yet, we're not married yet." I response.

He sighed, that's my problem because Joshua and I are not married yet, but I want our future child to use his last name but how?

"We will get married while our child is still in your womb." He said that made me shock.

"Are you serious?" I ask him.

"Wouldn’t that be complicated?" I asks him again.

"It won't be complicated because you haven't given birth yet," he answered.

"We're going to work together on expenses, aren't we?" He asks.

"Yes, of course." I answered.

"And besides, I want a simple wedding, I don't want to be pompous." I said.

"Okay then, simple wedding it is." He agree.

I just nodded and continued eating, when we were done I did the dishes, thankfully he did not stop me.

"Shua, do we still have dishwashing?" I asks him.

"Wait, I'll look at it." He answered then he search from the cabinets.

"Just wait a minute." He said.

I just nodded and waited for him, I washed my hand first because it was full of soap, I looked at him looking at the dishwashing and just smiled. When he found the dishwashing paste he gave it to me and I accepted, I was about to continue washing when he stopped me and kissed me.

It was a soft one.

I kissed him back until we finished, I averted my eyes because I was blushing, why am I still blushing if he was kissing me?

"You're still blushing, you've been like that, my angel." He said.

"I have to get used to it, but why not still." I response.

"I'll just kiss you every day so you can get used to it." He said and we both chuckled.

"Well, maybe that's where it's going." I response.

"Oops, I didn't say anything like that, I just said that I'll kiss you everyday." He said and I just shook my head and continue to wash the dishes.

When I had finished washing the dishes I went to the living room where Joshua was, I sat next to him and hugged him from the side.

"What are we going to do?" I asks him.

"Make a child." He answered.

I slapped his arm and he just laughed, irritated by what he said.

"We already have a child!" I shouted.

"Calm down, I'm just kidding." He response.

I rested my head on his shoulder and look at the television in front of us, I can't deny that Joshua and I will be together again, I thought he would be angry with me again because he saw me.

But all of that is just imagination.