F O R T Y

N A O M I ' S  P O V

The knock on the door was getting louder, but I was afraid to open it, I slowly went out the door and looked in the peep hole to see if Joshua had arrived. But I haven't seen Joshua here yet, why doesn't this man want to leave and why is he still knocking.

"What should I do?" I ask myself through whisper.

"Lia! Open this door!" Jimin shouted from the outside.

I was surprised because he knew that Lia was here, I looked again at the door knob to see if it was locked, and I sighed because it was locked. I went to the room where Lia was sleeping, I looked at her phone and saw that it was locked, fortunately Lia's phone needed a fingerprint so I could easily open her phone.

I checked to see if Lia’s location was on, and to my surprise when I saw it was indeed on, I turned the location off and put the phone back on the bedside table. I left the room when I heard Joshua's voice, I didn't slow down anymore and went to the door and opened it. I was surprised when Jimin showed up, Joshua was behind Jimin, I don’t know which of the two of them.

"Naomi." Jimin say my name.

"Do you know her, Naomi?" Joshua asks me.

I was even more nervous when Jimin looked at him, I didn't know what to do, I looked at the two of them and I looked at Joshua. Joshua also looked at me, I knew I was already in tears but my tears weren’t dripping yet, I looked at Jimin and I saw he was already smirking.

"Long time no see, Naomi." Jimin says.

"Do you remember what happened to us?" He asks me.

"Shut the f*ck up, Jimin." I answered.

"Didn’t you like what happened to us?" He asks me.

I was shaking holding Joshua's hand, I hope Joshua could feel me shaking, I was looking at Jimin. I want to cry in front of him but I want to fight my cowardice, I also have to fight Jimin.

"Will you just forget everything?" Jimin asks me.

"I WILL JUST FORGET BECAUSE NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED TO US!" I shouted at him.

"Why are you forcing something to happen to us!" I shouted again.

I felt Joshua leave behind and I saw him punch Jimin, I didn’t know what to do, I wanted to stop them but what was I going to do?

"How dare you! Ruin our relationship!" Joshua shouted while punching him.

I pulled Joshua and fortunately he stopped, I looked at my arm that Joshua was holding, I suddenly felt my heart beat faster.

I miss this touch of yours, Joshua.

"How dare you come back here? What? Are you going to ruin us again?" Joshua asks him.

"My only purpose here is Lia, but I didn't know that Naomi was here too." He answered.

"How dare you get Lia pregnant!" I shouted at him.

"I'm drunk, I didn't know I touched another woman!" He shouted back.

"Who's Lia?" Joshua asks me.

"My secretary." I answered.

He nodded, I glared at Jimin, I want him to leave here.

"Go away, I don't want to see your face." I said.

Fortunately, he listened, when he disappeared from my sight I sighed. Joshua and I entered my condo, I made him sit on my couch and I made juice, I put the pitcher and two glasses on the tray and went back to the living room, I put the tray on the mini-table of my living room. I was about to go to the kitchen to get the first-aid kit but he pulled me and I was surprised when I saw that I was sitting on his lap.

"W-what are you doing?" I asks him.

"I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but I've missed you these past few years." He answered.

When he said that my heart seemed to go crazy, I didn't know if I would cry or be happy, but it was just silly because I didn't expect him to say that to me.

"I thought you forgot about me." I said.

"I would have done it, but my heart couldn't seem to." He response.

"I'm sorry if I've been a coward." I said as I face him still sitting on his lap.

He hugged me tightly, I hope he can't hear my heartbeat because it's beat is getting louder, but I seem to have made a mistake because I heard him chuckle.

"Why? What's funny?" I ask him.

"Your heartbeat is getting louder." He answered.

"Don't listen." He chuckled as I said that.

I'm happy again.

"You probably won't back out, will you?" He asks.

"I'm sure, you're the one who's going to back out of the two of us, you know I'm excited to have dinner with you." I answered.

"I'm nervous because this is the only time we've been like this again." He said.

"Get used to it, Joshua. We meet every day at the hospital, don't we?" I asks him.

"Yeah you're right." He answered.

While he was driving, I was looking outside, I was worried about Lia now, I hope he ate it now.

"When we're done with dinner, let's bring food to your secretary." He said.

"That's also my plan, I'm worried for her, maybe no one will cook." I said.

"Will you enjoy our dinner?" He asks me.

I looked at him and I wondered why he asked that, I chuckled because it was really obvious to him that he was nervous, eh he wasn't nervous when we met at the hospital.

"I will enjoy our dinner, Shua. As long as I'm with you, I will enjoy." I answered.

"I missed you calling me Shua." He said.

"But you were angry when I called you Shua when we met again." I response.

"I don't know why I became like that, but let's forget." He said.

When we arrived at the restaurant we immediately looked for a seat, we were already seated when we were able to find a seat and ordered. I don’t know but I didn’t complain that here Joshua took me to the expensive restaurant, when we finished ordering I looked around.

"The restaurant looks good." I said.

"And you're beautiful too." He said.

"Don't make me blush." He chuckled.

"But you're blushing." He response.

I covered my face and just avoided him.

"How are you in Florida?" He asks me.

"Well, I'm very sad there." I answered.

"Your grandparents?" He asks me again.

"They said they will come here this year, besides, I have a house built for them." I answered.

"Did you think of me when you got there?" He asks me.

I look at him and smiled, I hold his hand and nodded, he sighed and averted his eyes.

"It's just annoying because someone sends me things and chocolates, but Seokmin and I don't know who is sending a package." He said.

"Seokmin didn't tell you?" I asks him.

"Seokmin?" He repeated.

"Seokmin didn't tell you? Seokmin and I have communication, isn't he telling you?" I asks him.

"Tss, Seokmin didn't tell me you had communication." He answered.

I chuckled, I didn't go on to say when our order arrived, we ate and while eating we were laughing. I admit that I enjoyed our dinner, I am thankful that we got together again.