N I N E T E E N

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"Give me a reason." Joshua said.

"I don't have any reason, but stop courting me right now." I said.

I promised myself to give you an answer next week, but I can't wait no more.

I could see in his eyes that he became teary, I looked at the calendar to see the date, it's Saturday and I saw it was eighteen today.

"Please just stop courting me." I said.

"Why?"

"Don't you want us to be lovers?" I ask him.

He was surprised by what I said, he looked at the calendar and looked at me again, still shocked.

"18?" He asks.

I just nodded and smiled, he stood up and punched the air like crazy, but I know he's happy now.

"You made me nervous there, I really thought you didn't like my courtship for you." He said.

"You made me fall in love with you, everyday you call me angel it makes my heart beat beating fast like crazy and you made me smile, especially my mother." I said.

"Yes! You're finally my girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

I just chuckled, we took a picture together, I know that he'll post it on the Instagram, and I'm shock that it notif's me too. I was tagged in his Instagram post, I saw the comments of his friends and I laughed out loud.

boo_sk: single is being fun, but why did u have a girlfriend now?
vernon_nie: congratulations to the both of you.
jeonghaniyoo_n: oh he's a big boy now.
seung_cheol: oh finally you made it!
seokmin_lee: I thought I'm the one, just kidding.
jung_chanlee: so we are just a few singles in the group.

I shook my head and look at Joshua, he's now ready to leave my apartment so I stood up and assist him, I followed him until we got out of my apartment.

"Thank you for making me happy tonight." He said.

"You're welcome, Shua." I said.

He kissed my cheeks and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Whose bracelet are you making?" Mom asks and it made me startled.

"Mom, you surprised me." I said.

"Omo, mianhae, Naomi-ah." She response.

"So, whose bracelet are you making?" She asks again.

"For Joshua, Joshua gave me a bracelet and necklace yesterday." I answered.

I'm about to finish, and Joshua says he can't go because he's going somewhere with his parents, it's good and they have time for each other. When I finished making the bracelet Joshua I immediately wrote a letter on paper, I hope Joshua likes the bracelet I made for him.

"I'll took a picture of this." I said to myself.

I took a picture of the letter I made to him and sent it to him through Instagram, he saw it right away so now, I'm waiting for his reply.

joshu_acoustic:
What are you planning?

p.naomi:
It's a secret for now, you'll see this tomorrow.

joshu_acoustic:
Okay then, I can't wait for that.
I'll wait for that on Monday.

p.naomi:
Yeah yeah, got it.

joshu_acoustic:
Gotta go, I have something to do.

I only saw it because maybe he was already offline, I finished the bracelet, so I thought I would also make a ring for the two of us.

"You also make a ring." Mom said.

"Yes, Mom. For me and for Joshua." I said.

When I was done I put on the ring I had made for myself, I put in a small bag the bracelet, letter, and ring I had made for Joshua. I can't wait for tomorrow, I just hope Joshua really likes it.

"Where is your gift for me?" He asks me when I hop in the car.

"Okay okay, calm down, mister." I said.

I already gave him the little bag I was carrying earlier, I don’t know but it becomes awkward when I look at him that he is opening my gift already for him.

"I wonder what is this?" He asks.

I turned away and looked outside, I was really embarrassed, especially the first time I did this to someone.

"This is beautiful." He said.

I looked at him and saw that he was already holding the bracelet and ring I had made, he was already wearing it and even looked to see if it was right for him.

"Thank you, angel." He thanked me.

"You're welcome." I response.

I was just surprised when he took the letter out of the small bag, so I covered my ears because I didn’t want to hear, too cringe.

"Dear Shua or should I say, my angel." He started.

"Since I answered you on Saturday, this Sunday I made you a bracelet and a ring. And this Monday, I will say it now because on Monday I will give it to you, this is it. I just want to tell you that, thank you, thank you for accepting and still loving me, after I did hurt you." He said while reading the letter that I made.

"I really can't believe, that my will love me even though my behavior is so bad, but I know that I have changed. I don't want to promise, because I might not be able to fulfill that, but all I want is for you to be the only one I love for life. And I hope you like what I made, my slash gift for you, if you don't like it, I'll take it back. Your girlfriend, Naomi." He said.

I sighed in relief because he had finished reading my letter, I knew he would tease me after that, but I never heard him tease me as much as I thought.

"You're still making an effort, Naomi. I hope I do it again, I'll give you a ring." He said.

"Actually, I made two rings, one for you, and one for me." I response.

He looked at me and smiled, he held my hand to see if I really had a ring, and he smiled even more because he did see that I was wearing a ring. He kissed my hand, I looked at the time of my watch on my right hand, I saw it was close to eight o’clock so I looked at him.

"Shua, it's almost eight o'clock right now." I said.

"We have much time, I'll take care of it." He said.

I was just surprised when he suddenly kissed my lips, this time I wasn't ready, because he was all of a sudden. When he let go of the kiss he looked at me, I just sighed, it's a good thing it was fast.

"I love you, my angel."