T W E N T Y

J O S H U A ' S  P O V

"We saw your post on Instagram, you two have a ring right away." Seungcheol said.

"Naomi just did that." I response.

My friends teased me, some of us remained single, they really didn't want to have a lover because it was tiring. It's not tiring, it's fun but you'll take risks, you can't help but be hurt when you fall in love. While staying here in the dance studio, there are not seconds, minutes, and hours that I don't look at the ring and bracelet that Naomi made, it's just as beautiful. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Naomi, maybe she’s on the rooftop right now.

"Hello Shua?"

"Where you right now?" I asks

"I'm in the rooftop, eating some burger and fries." She answered.

"I'll go there." I said.

I hung up the call and went out of the dance studio, I went immediately to the rooftop, and when I saw her sitting on the floor, eating a burger and fries. I walk towards her and sat beside her, I haven't had a recess yet, but maybe she has an extra burger for me.

"Do you want a burger? I still have it here." She said.

Finally.

I nodded so she gave me a burger, we ate quietly and no one tried to speak, this is how we really are when we eat quietly.

"Is your ring a bit tight?" She asks.

"It's not too tight for me, it's just right on my finger." I answered.

He nodded, she handed me the juice so I accepted it, when I finished the burger I was eating I put its wrapper in the cellophane that Naomi brought for food.

"Shua."

"Yes?"

"I regret the course I chose." She said.

I turned to her, admitting that the medical course was too difficult, but for my future I would work hard.

"I don’t regret it, but I also have a hard time." I response.

"We can handle it, Naomi. Isn't it your dream to be a doctor, that will also come true when you are done studying." I added.

She sighed and just finished her burger, when we heard the bell rang we both got up, we left the rooftop and walked down the hallway together.

"Later again, Shua." She said.

"Yeah, see you later." I response.

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"I’m so stressed out here." I said to myself.

While memorising what was written in my notes I was distracted, I don't know why but I was distracted, there was no reason to be distracted, I could focus but why not now? We glanced at a student at the door of our classroom, and our attention was distracted, perhaps just looking for something.

"Professor Kim said that your quiz is only next week, he is sick now so he won't be able to come in for a few days." The student said.

I relaxed, finally had a chance to study properly, it was also too noisy here in the classroom so I couldn't focus. I also didn't want to go out because our professor might come in right away, but now that he won't come in, we all left the classroom. He was our last subject, so now that he's gone, I'll stay at the small restaurant I'm eating at first. I'm so hungry, and I only ate burgers and fries this lunch, so now I'm going to get back to eating.