T E N

N A O M I ' S  P O V

"Your mother's condition is critical, your father just found your mother lying on the floor of the comfort room. Then he saw some pills, I must say that he was depressed because your brother died when she was about to give birth." The doctor says.

I was shocked by what the doctor said, I didn't even know my brother had died. I thanked the doctor and sat on the couch, because there is a couch here. I just took my belongings from my apartment and came back here to the hospital to watch over my Mama, her partner didn't even visit today. I'm already hungry but I don't want to eat, there's no one to watch over my Mama.

"What's should I do?" I ask myself.

I watched the door open so I stood up, when I saw Joshua enter with Seokmin I was surprised.

"You are serious about what you said last night." I said.

"I brought food and fruits." Joshua says.

"T-thank you."

"I also brought some clothes for you, Naomi." Seokmin says.

"No need, I already have clothes here." I said.

"Just accept it, I insisted that I'll  buy you some clothes." He said.

I couldn't do anything so I accepted the clothes he bought, obviously the clothes he bought would be expensive.

"How is your mother?" Joshua asks.

"He took pills, he was depressed because my brother died when she gave birth." I answered.

"My deepest condolences, Naomi. It is really difficult when a sibling or child dies." Seokmin says.

I just nodded at what he said, I looked at Joshua who was looking at my Mom.

"Do you want to eat, Naomi?" Seokmin asks.

"Oh no thank you, I just finished eating." I answered.

But my stomach rumbled, so I looked at Seokmin.

"I guess not."

"You haven't eaten yet so, eat already." Joshua says.

I looked at Joshua, as if he was scolding me. I can't help but eat, I haven't eaten since this morning. I've been so used to eating these past few days that I just woke up, while drinking water I looked at the two of them Seokmin and Joshua. Besides Seungcheol and Jeonghan, Joshua has other friends. I thought it was just the two of them, when I finished eating I put away the ones scattered on the mini-table here in the hospital room.

"Thanks so much for the food, I’ll get back to you." I said.

"There is no need, we can help." Seokmin says.

I noticed Joshua was quiet earlier, but I just ignored him. It's been a few hours since they stayed here first, maybe they'll have another walk but they come here first, and I don't want to assume.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask them.

"Nothing, because Joshu said we would go here." Seokmin answered.

I just nodded, I remembered what Joshua said last night. I won't think that what he said is true, I have to forget what he said last night and I'll just thank them both. I took my phone out of my pocket when I heard it ring, I looked at who was calling and I saw Jackson.

"Jackson, why did you get called what do you need?" I ask him.

"I just called because I wanted to." He answered.

"Are you crazy, what do you really need?" I ask him again.

"I should have been the one to ask, but you preceded me." He answered.

"Okay, ask me." I said.

"Are you going to work today?" He asks in the other line.

"I'm not going to work today, because my Mom is here in the hospital." I answered.

"Oh okay, I'm going to tell our manager." He said.

"I will tell our manager, I have his number." I response.

We said goodbye to each other and hung up the call, I looked at my mother's condition. I'm having a harder time now, because why didn't she tell me that my brother died.

"We're leaving, Naomi. We're still going somewhere." Joshua said.

"Oh okay, thanks for attending, thanks for the food and clothes too." I said.

When they came out of the hospital room I sighed, I was the only one here and I was the one to take care of my Mama. I lay down on the couch I was sitting on and I didn't realize that I had closed my eyes, it's up to me and at least I'm here in the hospital room.

"Naomi?"

I opened my eyes and saw Joshua, I was shocked so I sat down on the couch.

"Here you are, Joshua. Do you want water? Coffee? Anything?" I ask.

He shook his head and stood beside me, I don't know why he came back here.

"Why did you come back here?" I asks.

"Maybe you don't have anyone to take care of your mom." He answered.

"I can do it, Joshua." I said.

He looked at me and I avoided him, I don't know why I avoid him when he looks at me.

"I'll be with you, for now rest first." He said.

I nodded, I also needed to rest but it would be embarrassing for him if he was the one to take care of my Mom.

"How is your friend? Does he know?" I asks.

"He knew I was going here, and he said it was okay." He answered.

I nodded again, Joshua moved to a seat so I lay down on the couch. But I couldn't sleep again, I looked at what time it was and saw that it was 4:30. I may not be able to sleep because I may have slept for a long time, I force myself to fall asleep right away. I can fall asleep quickly but why not now?

"Arrgh, I can't sleep." I whispered.

"Did you say anything, Naomi?" Joshua asks.

"Oh it's nothing." I answered.

I closed my eyes, and because the whole room was quiet I was able to relax. I felt like I could go to sleep, but I felt someone lean in my face so I opened my eyes and saw Joshua.

Is he going to kiss me?

When I felt Joshua's lips touch mine I was surprised, Joshua was still closed so he could not see that my eyes were open. I just closed my eyes so as not to embarrass him, when I felt that he was gone I still did not open my eyes. I heard the footsteps moving away so I opened my eyes, I'm not sure Joshua will see me here.

"I guess I made the wrong move." He said.

Wrong move?