S I X T E E N

N A O M I ' S P O V

"Why do we go to this expensive restaurant?" I ask him.

"Why don't you want to be here? The food here is delicious." He answered.

"I want it here, but I don't have enough money to pay." I response.

He smiled at me and put his arm around me, we both looked for a seat but it was too embarrassing.

"I will pay for our dinner." He said.

I turned to him, isn't he saving money?

"You're saving money, aren't you?" I ask him.

He just nodded in response, he should not waste money. It's okay for me to just go to a simple restaurant like where I worked.

"Let's order now." He said when we sat down.

I took the menu in front of me, I look all of their foods. Yes, it was expensive because all of their dishes is a cuisines, in the whole world.

"I don't think I can eat this, I mean I'm not used to eat like this kind of dishes, Shua." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll like it after you taste it." He response.

I sighed, I have no choice but I have to pick one or two order, and besides, he said that he is the one who will pay our orders.

"I hope you'll enjoy our date tonight." He said.

I smiled at him and just nodded, when our order came, I looked at our orders. Is this how the rich eat?

"Will I be satisfied with this dish?" I ask him.

"I can't say, but taste it. If you liked you it, then eat it, if it's not it will be mine. We're going to another restaurant where you'll be full, and I'll take care of it." He answered.

I look at the food in front of me, I taste it and I was surprise that it was delicious. I look at Joshua, and he's smiling right now because of my expression.

"Don't smile at me like that." I said.

"You were too cute that I can't smile." He response.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot, I knew I was blushing now so I avoided and just ate. I heard him chuckled, I just ignored his chuckle.

"Do you like it?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I like it. Thank you for treating me tonight, I will treat you next time." I answered.

"No need to treat me next time, I'm the one who should treat you." He said.

I just nodded, it would be too embarrassing if he was the only treat me every time we dated. When we finished, we leave the restaurant. We both hop into his car, I'm full even if it's just a little bit. Of course that's the dish of the rich, I noticed the road we took was wrong. This is not the road to where I live, when I noticed the road I looked outside. We were going to the park, what did he think we were going here to the park?

"Why are we going here to the park? It's getting late now, Mom is looking for me right now." I said.

"I told your Mama, I will take you home." He response.

I just nodded, when he parked the car in the parking lot, we hop out of the car. We walk inside the park and looking for a vacant bench, while looking around, I saw some couples having a lovey-dovey talk. I kinda feel like I'm jealous, but I don't want to pressure Joshua, but now I know that my feelings for him are getting worse. I suddenly felt my heart beat faster, all of a sudden I would miss him. We seated on a vacant bench that we found, but when we sat down we became silent.

"So, shall we just be quiet?" I ask him.

"I can't think of a topic," he answered.

"What are we going to talk about?" He asks.

"I don't know either." I answered.

We both chuckled, I guess we want a quiet place, because I noticed then that Joshua comes here. Because it's quiet and peaceful here in the park, and so am I when I'm tired or don't want to go home yet.

"I like this place, it's so quiet and peaceful." He said.

"Yeah, me too." I respond.

I rest my head on his left shoulder, I prefer something like this, that it's just the two of us and we don't have to bother anymore. I thought of answering Joshua when everything is okay, I plan to answer him next week but I'm nervous.

"Shua."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm gonna answer you next week." I said.

"Are you serious?" He ask.

"I'm not sure about it, but don't expect it." I answered.

"I'm not in a hurry, and I can still wait." He said.

"Just take your time." He added.

"But I've been feeling something for you, it's been a few months since you courted me." I said.

I looked up at him, unaware that he was already looking at me.

"I will wait for that day." He said.

"Naomi, we're going to school. We will be late now." Joshua said while he's in his car.

"Okay just a minute!" I shouted.

I looked in my bag to see if I forgot anything, but I didn’t notice that I bump someone. So I looked at him, and was just surprised that the man I bumped into a few months ago would see me again today.

"Oh, you're the woman who bumped into me the last few months, aren't you?" He asks.

Why does he have to ask that.

"Who are you?" I heard Joshua's voice beside me so I startled a little.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." He answered.

"Well, how'd you know my girlfriend?" He ask.

"Oh, so Naomi is your girlfriend? You're so lucky." He answered.

Joshua just 'tsk' at him, I didn't know what to do, but I just pulled Joshua into his car. I also got in his car so I looked at him, is he jealous?

"Hey Shua."

I called him but he didn't even look at me, what is his problem?

"Hey Shua, look at me." I said.

He stopped driving and parked his car on the side of the road, I don't know what will happen but we will know later.

"Why does he knows your name?" He asks me.

"I had a collision a few months ago, and I didn't know that he would even remember my name." I answered.

"Argghh, this is wrong." He whispered but I heard what he said.

"I'm jealous, Naomi." He said.

I was surprised by what he said, and I was even more surprised when he applied his lip to mine.

My first kiss.